2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 493 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Moderate Car

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Reliable"

Cons: "Not a great pick up"

"Good Intermediate Car."

Practical and Reliable

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Practicality, Safety, Reliability"

Cons: "Somewhat lacking in acceleration"

"I traded in my Silverado for a 2010 Corolla. I felt as though I made a great decision after doing so. It has proved nothing but reliable and practical. I replaced the original battery just this summer (the car was built in late 2009; the battery was almost 5 years old) simply because I felt as though I should, not because it was giving me problems - it never gave me problems. My tires had to be replaced because of age - not because of poor tread. I do a lot of in-city driving, and I feel as though the MPG ratings are accurate. The car is spacious. Yes, the seats could be a little better for longer road-trips, but can Toyota be faulted for this? It is a compact, inexpensive sedan after all. I will keep this car until the wheels fall off; when it finally dies, I will buy another Corolla (or at least, a Toyota product). I love my car, and I feel very safe in it."

Great car for me

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

Pros: "Nice ride. Love the tilt wheel. Great on gas."

Cons: "Wish it would have had better window tinting."

"Just recently bought the '13 Corolla LE. Very nice interior, nice smooth ride. Great on gas. Could not be happier about my choice."

Perfect Mid Size Car

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pros: "Bluetooth, good on gas, decent exterior/interior"

my car

"I recently traded in my 2003 Audi A4 (that I had for almost 3 years) for this car and have zero regrets! well my only regret is not doing it sooner! If you are in the car market for a mid size, reliable, decent quality car, excellent on gas, with low maintenance, then the 2013 Corolla is perfect for you!"

my car

Rides hard., but hugs the road

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

I don't own this car

"Good handling. Not a soft ride, but excellent road dynamics. Lease is a poor deal in terms of cost."

great deal

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "very good in gas and smooth drive"

"The car its white color and in great condition, just want to sell for bigger car for family convenience."

Unimpressed

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Reliability and excellent gas mileage"

Cons: "BORING"

"Received car as a graduation present in 2012. Good on gas and very reliable. That's about it. It is very much so a boring car. The only thing up-to-date about it is the plug-in for an aux cord. It literally is empty on the inside. Disappointed with the interior. The exterior is ok, extremely better than what it used to be. Overall, ehh. I'm just not impressed. It's a car at best. For me it's just a transition car, an intermission until better comes along. I went from driving a VW Beetle convertible, which was the worst in terms of reliability, to this. So, the Corolla wins in that aspect. But, it's horribly noisy and the sound system is mediocre. All it offers is good gas mileage and reliability."

I love my 2012 Corolla S

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Economic gas mileage, $35 fill up @ 3.80/gal :-)"

Cons: "Didn't get a manual, seatbelts could be more comfy"

"I have had my car for a year, it is black with a spoiler on the back and fog lights in front. I take at least 5 cross country trips a year, going to Florida, Ohio, West Virginia and Michigan. This car has a big car feel from the inside. Lots of head room, gigantic trunk for a small car, lots of leg room for all passengers. I have Bluetooth, so hands off talking on phone and texting with my Android. It even tells me how far I can go on a tank of gas so I never fear running too low. Everyone loves this car. My brother visited from Portland, OR and drove my car all week. He said he is going to look for one when he gets home. The only problem I have with my Corolla, is everyone wants to drive it!"

Gets from A to B

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "convenient, meets basic tech. needs"

Cons: "cheap interior materials, dull driving experience"

"I've had this car for almost two years. LE model. It gets the job done. Wireless connectivity with my iPhone is extremely convenient. Major step up from my Saturn Ion. Interior materials are kind of cheap, and the dashboard vibrates in the cold weather when everything starts to shrink. My biggest complaint is from under the hood-- acceleration is incredibly sluggish. All in all, good starter car, but I think for the same price I could've gotten something else with better materials and a better driving experience."

Love this car!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

"I really love this cat"

Nice looking car - comfortable and affordable.

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "I really don't have anything bad to say"

"I bought this car brand new in 2013. I am well satisfied with the cars looks, ride and how comfortable it is. This is my second time buying a Toyota. The last one was purchased new in 1998 and had 294,000 miles on it before I bought this one."

Strong and reliable. Love more than new 2014 model

By on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pros: "You get what you pay for. It's a strong car."

Cons: "No LED light or mirrors with with signal lamp."

"Purchase the 2013 model to replace a 2003 Toyota Matrix but ended up keeping the Matrix also. Just could not let go of the XRS Matrix. This model S has great features and a super design. Engine is strong and with most hill driving I get great gas mileage (28.3 mpg). Gas mileage in part is due to low rolling resistance tires. This corolla has a manual trans that also sounds great. Newer cars are now using synthetic oil which has a higher cost for oil change, no metal filter to replace just need to change the element. I have just one complain; it has no led lights or mirrors with signal lamp (I can live without them). Other than that the car is great, comfortable, attractive, safe, lots of room and sound system is very nice. Interior is very nice with the black seats with blue stitch accent and very comfortable, easy to use control buttons, steering radio controls and you actually feel safe in the car. Fits 4 adults and one child with comfort or you can fit up to 5 adult but not to comfy. Trunk room is super, roomy for it's class. Acceleration is fast and breaking is great and safe. Give it a try..."

news car i have i love it

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "it is a great car drives the best good gas miles"

Cons: "not realy have any"

"have to see it to believe it can not say anything bad"

I enjoy driving this car.

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliable and efficient. Low gas consumption."

Cons: "None."

"I bought my 2010 Corolla in 2009 and have had one problem with the car. I have a moon roof and it started to rust in 2013. The dealer said it was not covered under warranty but the area representative agreed to replace the moon roof door without charge. This is my third Corolla and I love it."

2009 Corolla LE: A car to remember

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

"Bought several months ago used from small local dealership that had it priced right! Mine is dark gray metallic and other than a few surfact scratches it looks great. It is very different car than my Chevy Cavalier in many ways. Restyled for '09 with nice profile from every angle. Ride is smooth, interior very quiet, good stereo system, quiet but cold A/C. Its in the same class as the Cavalier but much more room inside and the styling/finish is refined, crisp, clean lines. The nicest car I've ever had. Some complain about the electronic assisted steering, I find it better/easier than the Cavalier, brakes take getting used to, a tab bit softer than Cavaler's. It is peppy for a 1.8L and the MPG's city and highway are fantastic. I hope it has the great reliability I've read about for Toyotas. Don't knock it till you've driven one."

My Prelude was better but it beat my Camry.

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "i enjoyed driving it and it looked really sharp."

Cons: "The value decreased too much in just 31/2 mos."

"This is my second Toyota. I started out with a beautiful 2011 Camry with great handling , comfortable seating. There was. nothing bad to say about it but unfortunately it was totalled in an accident but I walked away without a scrape, so it was also a very safe car. I got great value out of it. Not so much with my second one, the 2011 Corolla LE. I enjoyed driving the Corolla more than I did the Camry, it seems sportier. When I sell this Corolla I am pretty certain that my next car will be a Toyota too. They handle very well and get good gas mileage besides being quality automobiles."

So much better than the 07 Civic I had before this

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Build Quality, Reliability, Resale and Gas Mileage"

Cons: "road noise from cheap tires"

"My only complaint and it is minor is road noise from the tires. Bought the car new and have had zero problems, I have owned it for a year now and love it average mpg has been 34.7 with about 60% of that is city. Bought my Civic new in 07 and in 2 years had 3 recalls and two other problems including a leaking water pump 2 days after I bought it, Civic had more road noise than my Corolla but as with Corolla I think it was mostly tires, Civic did average 36.4 mpg which is slightly better than my Corolla, but if I had to buy a new one today it would be a Corolla for sure"

very good ride

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Nice smooth drive"

Cons: "No cons"

"Best car I have ever owned. Beats out my first Toyota by far(1982)."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Great handling, good pick-up"

Cons: "NA"

"Great automobile, my Wife drives this vehicle every day, excellent gas mileage, her round trip to and from work is about 90 miles a day, she loves the pick up, very stylish vehicle, maintenance is not expensive. Keep the regular scheduled maintenance and I know this Toyota will last a long time."

Great vehicle, great mileage

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Great value, great mileage, easy to drive"

Cons: "front seats a little uncomfortable on lower back"

"Very happy with my 2010 Corolla LE. Brakes did make grounding noise sometimes when purchased new, but after time doesn't happen. After 5 years it is running very smoothly. Get up to 36mpg around town and long distance up to 40mpg (a little less in winter months. It's a great value in a car. Would like the seats a little more comfortable for the lower back, but a small micro cushion takes care of that. Would definitely recommend this car."

The 2010....inferior to previous years' models

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "attractive car, love my moon roof"

Cons: "Terrible ride, tire whine, MPG inconsistent"

2010 Toyota Corolla S

"This is my 3rd Corolla to own. I had a 2002 Corolla S, a wonderful, pretty car, 36 MPG on highway, without fail. I drove it for 160K miles with no major problems. Only expense was normal upkeep, buying tires, etc. Then I sell it and buy a 2010 Corolla S, same options, etc, used with 12K miles. The MPG goes up and down. I mostly get 23 MPG in city driving and about 30-31 on highway. The ride is the roughest I have ever had in a car, the steering was a huge adjustment, the interior is hardest surfaces imaginable, the undercarriage spoilers are constantly scraping a curb and it had the most annoying whine, like a wheel bearing burned out. Of course, techs could not hear it when I took to 2 different dealers. After replacing the standard tires, the sound is much less. End Conclusion: I should have kept my 2002 a lot longer and bought a Nissan when I needed a replacement. Toyota has lost out with their redesign of the Corolla."

2010 Toyota Corolla S

Great basic car, will run forever with min. care

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Great value for your money."

Cons: "Not exciting as a sports car, but not as expensive"

"It starts first time every time, getting 33.4 mpg. Change oil and filter as recommended, will need a set of tires soon. No other expenses except gas."

Such a reliable car. No problems in 90,000 miles.

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Great value. Very reliable."

"Bought this car new. It has been completely reliable. So nice to own a car that the only thing you have to do to it is regular oil changes and recommended maintenance."

excellent auto

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

"have owned four corollas all were excelent"

Easy to drive,great safety features,love this car

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Handy storage pockets every door/double glove box"

Cons: "Need better rear seat cupholders."

"Car does what it promises - provides excellent safety features and drives/handles well on the road. A tight, well-built car. Owned for 5 years with very few minor maintenance problems. I do take care of the car and do recommended upkeep as scheduled."