2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 530 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Great Car - Great Value

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "Price - Reliability and Total Package"

Cons: "Comfort of the seats, and storage in the interior."

"I spent 6 months comparing this car to the Civic, Mazda3, Elantra and Fusion. This car was at the bottom for KBB.Com's expert reviews compared to those cars. After my review, i found that this car was a much better car with the total package as compared to the other cars."

Our Fifth Corolla

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "Value for the price."

Cons: "Cannot think of any!"

"We have owned a number of Toyota's in over 40 years of marriage. This is the company we come back to it seems. Our current Corolla has a lot of highway miles on it, and it saved my life in a rear ending accident in 2009! We have taken it on a number of trips, and it always is comfortable and makes the traveling relaxing. We will continue to drive Toyota's, perhaps someday we will have a Camry! Even with all of Toyota's problems of late, they still continue to manufacture a reliable, cost effective vehicle!"

Great Value

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "Great used car price, peppy, great handling"

Cons: "a little noisy ride, not too bad"

"I own 2 2010 Corolla S cars. Both are great on gas, sporty to drive and great used cars at a great price. They are peppy without being a gas guzzler. The S handles a lot better than the LE version. It is also a comfortable car to travel in. I have done 5 and 7 hour trips and felt very comfortable and arrived without lower back problems! I will be sticking with Corolla S!"

10/10- if you know what you're getting

By on Friday, June 12, 2015

Pros: "Economy, low maintenance costs, comfort"

Cons: "None, if you know what you're getting"

"I love my Toyota Corolla. It has been perfect for our needs; it has excellent fuel economy, low maintenance costs, and low initial investment costs. In the four years and 70,000 miles that we have owned the car, we have had zero mechanical issues- the only trips to the mechanic have been for scheduled, routine maintenance. This is a great car, if you know what you're buying. If you want low cost of ownership, this car is amazing. As mentioned before, we have had minimal maintenance expenses, and we are currently averaging 38 miles per gallon. If you want comfort, this car is great, too. For being a compact sedan, it has a deceptively spacious interior. As a 230 lb adult male, I've been completely comfortable sitting in the driver's seat, passenger seat, or in the back passenger seats. The real comfort comes from the driving. The car has comfortably loose suspension and steering and gradual acceleration. It drives in such a way that you're not concerned with waking a sleeping child or spilling a crock pot full of chili while you're driving. Some might view these points as cons, but, again, know what you're buying. If you want a sporty looking or driving car, this is not your car. As I mentioned before, I love it's driveability because I appreciate its gradual acceleration and braking, and its gentle, smooth handling. If you want tight handling, fast acceleration, and highly responsive driving, don't buy a Toyota Corolla. You will not be pleased. In conclusion, before buying a Toyota Corolla, evaluate your needs and preferences. If you're looking for reliability, low ownership costs, high quality to cost ratio, and comfort, this is the car for you."

Decent vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "interior could use a little work in their material"

"It is a decent car, especially for someone who is starting out to drive. Its a fun car to drive! Exterior is good looking and I love the sporty look and the body kit in the front and the rear deck spoiler. All in all the car was a good buy just wish the inside had better materials such as the dash and seats. The interior looks a little cheap and plastic looking. But other than that comfortable to drive and a good size trunk."