2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 486 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

I love my 2012 Corolla S

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Economic gas mileage, $35 fill up @ 3.80/gal :-)"

Cons: "Didn't get a manual, seatbelts could be more comfy"

"I have had my car for a year, it is black with a spoiler on the back and fog lights in front. I take at least 5 cross country trips a year, going to Florida, Ohio, West Virginia and Michigan. This car has a big car feel from the inside. Lots of head room, gigantic trunk for a small car, lots of leg room for all passengers. I have Bluetooth, so hands off talking on phone and texting with my Android. It even tells me how far I can go on a tank of gas so I never fear running too low. Everyone loves this car. My brother visited from Portland, OR and drove my car all week. He said he is going to look for one when he gets home. The only problem I have with my Corolla, is everyone wants to drive it!"

Gets from A to B

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "convenient, meets basic tech. needs"

Cons: "cheap interior materials, dull driving experience"

"I've had this car for almost two years. LE model. It gets the job done. Wireless connectivity with my iPhone is extremely convenient. Major step up from my Saturn Ion. Interior materials are kind of cheap, and the dashboard vibrates in the cold weather when everything starts to shrink. My biggest complaint is from under the hood-- acceleration is incredibly sluggish. All in all, good starter car, but I think for the same price I could've gotten something else with better materials and a better driving experience."

Love this car!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

"I really love this cat"

Nice looking car - comfortable and affordable.

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "I really don't have anything bad to say"

"I bought this car brand new in 2013. I am well satisfied with the cars looks, ride and how comfortable it is. This is my second time buying a Toyota. The last one was purchased new in 1998 and had 294,000 miles on it before I bought this one."

Strong and reliable. Love more than new 2014 model

By on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pros: "You get what you pay for. It's a strong car."

Cons: "No LED light or mirrors with with signal lamp."

"Purchase the 2013 model to replace a 2003 Toyota Matrix but ended up keeping the Matrix also. Just could not let go of the XRS Matrix. This model S has great features and a super design. Engine is strong and with most hill driving I get great gas mileage (28.3 mpg). Gas mileage in part is due to low rolling resistance tires. This corolla has a manual trans that also sounds great. Newer cars are now using synthetic oil which has a higher cost for oil change, no metal filter to replace just need to change the element. I have just one complain; it has no led lights or mirrors with signal lamp (I can live without them). Other than that the car is great, comfortable, attractive, safe, lots of room and sound system is very nice. Interior is very nice with the black seats with blue stitch accent and very comfortable, easy to use control buttons, steering radio controls and you actually feel safe in the car. Fits 4 adults and one child with comfort or you can fit up to 5 adult but not to comfy. Trunk room is super, roomy for it's class. Acceleration is fast and breaking is great and safe. Give it a try..."