2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 523 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

good and dependable

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

"good car"

Decent

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Fuel economy, Reliability"

Cons: "Design, Boring"

"It is basically a really nice car to get to and from work. Not a whole lot of special things going on in this vehicle. Very reliable, even in winters. Drives pretty well in the snow although I did need to push it out once. If you are looking for a car to just commute with, it will get the job done."

One of the best vehicles I have ever owned 65 yrs.

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Only routine maintenance in 115,000 miles!"

Cons: "No sunglass holder (as many cars do!)"

"I have owned this vehicle since July 2008, when they first arrived on the market. The vehicle is a 2009 model. I have always had the routine maintenance done at my local dealership, and the vehicle has never let me down. No repairs and continues to drive like a new car. Last check up..no leaks of any kind. I plan to drive this baby to the grave. Low to no maintenance. (No timing belts to replace) Excellent vehicle. Would highly recommend Toyota of any kind...but most especially a Corolla. We also own a Camry and Tundra. Love, Love, Love these vehicles!"

Get what you pay for

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "great price, reliable, cheap to fix yourself"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats (front)"

"If do not like to spend much on a car but what a reliable car at the same time, this is the car to get. I had a toyota corolla previously and had to let it go because the previous owner neglected it. This led a large amount of moeny to repair it if I wanted to. Instead, I purchased the 2013 corolla. It is not much different that the early 2000's other than electronic power steering and oil filter (It now uses 0W-20 oil). The rest is almost exactly the same. Same engine size and build. Just a different body. The electronic power steering was a bit weird at first but I got used to it after a while. I have had no problems mechanically with this car. However, I do wish they would have improved something other than aesthetics over those years. The interior looks nice and the sport version (Just a spoiler and different interior) has nice looking seats that are even water/stain repellant. The seat is a little bit uncomfortable however, at least for me. I have back problems anyways. It is a reliable, cheap car and it was meant to be that. If you want speed and luxury, this is not what you will get. You also get ample trunk space. Really, I was surprised at the trunk size with this car. It is also good to note that it comes with an emergency spare tire. Something that more and more cars seem to lack nowadays. I have driven the new corolla that came out, it feels like a ford focus and is smaller. Although I believe they come with CVT transmissions now but the interior has been improved in that one in my opinion."

Good car, handles well, gas mileage not as high as

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "handles well"

"Good car, handles well, gas mileage not as good as I thought it would be, looks good and I like how it looks better than the new Corolla"