2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 473 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

I love my corolla xrs!

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"I love my corolla xrs! It has room for the whole family and gets awesome gas milage while doing it! The only thing I would change is I would have gotten an automatic instead of the 5-speed version. Too much shifting in town for me..."

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

By on Monday, October 06, 2008

"The clock should be located in the center of the dash not in the instrument area. makes it hard to see . the same goes for the outside temp."

Good Value...but

By on Friday, October 03, 2008

"I've had my 09 Corolla LE a couple of months now. Overall it is a good value for your dollar; adequate accelleration, great gas mileage and feels sporty. But, there are down sides. The cabin feels cramped and within the first two weeks it started developing all sorts of squeaks and rattles. The noises seem to be coming from all the interior plastic panels rubbing together. I had to pay extra for body side molding...which should be standard on the LE and above models. My biggest complaint are the brakes. The brakes in my opinion are just shy of dangerous. The pedal goes at least half way to the floorboard before the brakes even begin to engage and if you are at a red light and holding the brakes you can feel the pedal fading a little requireing additional pressure. Per conversation with one of the service managers...he stated that Toyota traditionally has soft brakes and that I will get used to it. Also, when asked he indicated that there are no adjustments that can be made for this...??? I plan on making additional querys on that. Still I would recommend Toyota or Lexus over most other brands."

Take a look at the All New Corolla

By on Thursday, October 02, 2008

"I purchased my 09 Corolla S in Apr 08 and I couldn't be happier with my decision. The best parts of this car, besides its high reliability and resale value, is the EXCELLENT fuel economy. I did a lot of research and fuel economy was important to me. I have averaged 38-40 mpg on every day driving (mostly highway) and once got 500 miles on a single tank. It helps that I have the manual - recommended for the best fuel economy. Also, the cabin is very quiet for this car class. As others have mentioned, the handling is touchy no doubt about it. However, you get used to it and its not an issue. Keep in mind that this is not a luxury car, so don't expect those "interior comforts" from your BMW, Lexus, etc. Overall, this car is an EXCELLENT value and bc of the new design, deserves serious consideration when looking at cars that get great gas mileage and look good at the same time. Definitely competes with the Civic - last comment - for taller people, the Corolla is higher off the ground than the Civic which makes the Corolla easier to get in and out of."

See if you qualify for