2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 533 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Great Car - Great Value

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "Price - Reliability and Total Package"

Cons: "Comfort of the seats, and storage in the interior."

"I spent 6 months comparing this car to the Civic, Mazda3, Elantra and Fusion. This car was at the bottom for KBB.Com's expert reviews compared to those cars. After my review, i found that this car was a much better car with the total package as compared to the other cars."

Our Fifth Corolla

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "Value for the price."

Cons: "Cannot think of any!"

"We have owned a number of Toyota's in over 40 years of marriage. This is the company we come back to it seems. Our current Corolla has a lot of highway miles on it, and it saved my life in a rear ending accident in 2009! We have taken it on a number of trips, and it always is comfortable and makes the traveling relaxing. We will continue to drive Toyota's, perhaps someday we will have a Camry! Even with all of Toyota's problems of late, they still continue to manufacture a reliable, cost effective vehicle!"

Great Value

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "Great used car price, peppy, great handling"

Cons: "a little noisy ride, not too bad"

"I own 2 2010 Corolla S cars. Both are great on gas, sporty to drive and great used cars at a great price. They are peppy without being a gas guzzler. The S handles a lot better than the LE version. It is also a comfortable car to travel in. I have done 5 and 7 hour trips and felt very comfortable and arrived without lower back problems! I will be sticking with Corolla S!"

Decent vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "interior could use a little work in their material"

"It is a decent car, especially for someone who is starting out to drive. Its a fun car to drive! Exterior is good looking and I love the sporty look and the body kit in the front and the rear deck spoiler. All in all the car was a good buy just wish the inside had better materials such as the dash and seats. The interior looks a little cheap and plastic looking. But other than that comfortable to drive and a good size trunk."

Awesome car

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Great price, drives smooth and its very quiet!"

Cons: "Didn't really find any."

"This car drives awesome and it's low maintenance. The S model has good style and all the kids fit in it just fine."

Good little car

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "good price, good gas mileage, comfortable to drive"

Cons: "Nothing that you wouldn't expect for this class"

"I am very happy with my Corolla. It's comfortable for 4 adults, has ample trunk space and has been very reliable. I get an average of 32 - 34 miles per gallon and it handles well in bad weather. There is nothing that has been annoying about it."

Bang for your buck!

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Great car for the money you have to dish out."

Cons: "Not much power (4 cylinder) Hill work not great."

"The corolla 2012 S is a very sexy looking car that feels smooth in the drivers seat and comfortable. It is a very reliable car with a reasonable MPG (30mpg). It also handles winter very well. Never has it ever failed to start on me during the harshest of weather during the polar freeze. The most satisfying feature of the car is its overall simplicity with its design. Everything is straightforward from setting up your bluetooth radio connection to simply setting your cruise control. Very nice indeed."

Dependable, Great local car.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pros: "Great value, Quite of bit of performance for 4 cy"

Cons: "No power or heated seats. very uncomfortable"

"You have to understand I traded a 03 Lincoln T/C Cartier in on this and at first of course I felt it was a big mistake, But after 20K miles, no problems, and many times over 40 mpg highway I have learned to live with it. It is dependable and not bad at highway cruising, What surprised me was the low noise level at highway speeds. Handles like a bigger car, but of course really miss the power options. A great little car for local but find after 400 miles highway driving becomes uncomfortable. Great value for the dollar."

Overall great car-reliable and great gas mileage

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

"I've owned this car since 2008 when it was brand new. A friend and my niece were Corolla owners and they raved about theirs. This is the most reliable, trouble free car I've ever owned. I have the bright blue color and at the time of purchase, there weren't many of that color on the road. That sure has changed. The seats are comfortable and because of the fold down back seats cargo room is generous. The only complaint is that the shape of the back doors prohibit putting items in the back seats that would fit in there otherwise. I will always go for a Toyota. Hopefully a Camry next time."

Easy to drive,great safety features,love this car

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Handy storage pockets every door/double glove box"

Cons: "Need better rear seat cupholders."

"Car does what it promises - provides excellent safety features and drives/handles well on the road. A tight, well-built car. Owned for 5 years with very few minor maintenance problems. I do take care of the car and do recommended upkeep as scheduled."

great economical car and fun to drive

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, dependability, fun to drive."

Cons: "smaller than our Tundra"

"Just love it. A real joy to drive. Always ready to go, never had a problem."

Best vehicle compared to other models I have owned

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Excellent price, very reliable vehicle"

Cons: "No OEM Navigation or sirus devices"

"Original Owners. Remote start, windows roll up automatically when locked with remote start. All four windows will roll up or down automatically with on touch lock/unlock SW. Four brand new tires (Installed 3-4 month ago)Excellent mechanical condition. There is one minor issue mechanically, the air bag light just came on However, I will have it repaired or deduct the repair cost from the price."

I'm a big fan of my car, it has never let me down.

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "It's got bluetooth. Cup holders, front. AC & heat."

Cons: "It's blue, some weirdos might not like that."

"I'm moving to the city and can't afford to keep both this car and my apartment. Otherwise I would never sell this beauty. Never had an accident, only really drive it on the weekends, does great with gas. I really have nothing to complain about."

wife decided not to drive anymore since i retired

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

"we don't need two cars any more. comes with 100,000 miles platinum vehicle service agreement. great on gas."

Good dependable and efficient car.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Fuel efficient and dependable"

Cons: "Sensitive steering and less than ideal fabric."

"When I bought the Corolla, I thought I had just enough room (I am about 6' 2"). I guess it is comfortable enough, even on long trips for those in the front. It is rather hard to get in and out of, especially for someone with old knees, but once in I fit okay. .... The steering is rather sensitive, and in crosswinds, this is really noticeable. .... Maintenance is easy enough: I particularly like the ease in changing oil. The whole job takes less than 10 minutes for me to do myself. I have not yet had to replace brake pads, which is pretty good for 100,000 miles. .... The car came with Goodyear tires, though I begged them to change them to Michelins. The road noise and steering improved noticeably when the Goodyear's wore out and were replaced by all Michelin. ... Very good gas mileage if driven carefully. We got 38 miles per gallon on a trip from Texas to Arkansas (averaged over all fill-ups, and driven at 70 mph with AC most of the way). ... The cloth interior is rather uncomfortable, especially in that it does not slide well on clothing. It does, however, clean up pretty well. ... I bought the car for dependability and reputation; obviously not for style. It has held up pretty well."

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "Great price, very nice to drive & very safe."

Cons: "Loud beeping to remind you about your seatbelt."

"Unfortunately, my 2012 Corolla has been totalled by the insurance company. I live in PA and was driving on a highway, at 30 to 35 miles an hour, due to bad weather conditions and hit ice. I lost control of my car and hit the concrete highway divider(median)to my left. Then, after that, my car skidded to the right accross the two lane highway and into a concrete wall under an over-pass. The entire front end was destroyed, not at all drivable. BUT...All I got were a brused knee, a sore neck and brused abdomin from the seatbelts. (The airbags never deployed) which I was told, was a good thing. A very safe automobile to drive. If you saw this car, you would think that surely the driver was badly hurt, maybe even killed. I wish I could include a picture, but I don't know how to."

Love my little Corolla!

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Pros: "Great price, great mileage"

Cons: "Noisy while on highway"

"I bought my 2009 Toyota Corolla LE Automatic 1.8L in August 2012. It is now November 2013. I have put almost 30k on it. My mileage started out at about 29mpg and has gone up to 34mpg. I absolutely love this car. I used it as a commuter car on the highway for 5 months (34-36mpg), and then when I moved closer to my job, I now use it for trips around town (LOTS of stop and go traffic) and am averaging about 33mpg right now. Great in the snow, too. I am confident when driving it--and I've always been a big Subaru fan. The trunk is spacious. The back seat is, too. The front seat are bucket seats, and everyone of all size and height fits in my car very comfortably. Some of the interior seems a little cheap-looking, but overall, it is my first "real" car and I enjoy it. I have owned Subarus, Fords, GMCs, Chevrolet, and Honda prior to this (1992s-2003s). It accelerates very well. It can be a little noisy while driving on the highway (not a lot to block sound from coming in). The speakers are fantastic, and the car steers very well. When I fold down the seats, I can't always fit things in the back due to two protruding blocks coming down from the top of the trunk. But, usually that isn't an issue. Great car for the price (bought it $15,800 with 125k/7yr warranty, was $13k before that). Great commuter/road trip car. Great for a family, or transporting friends."

Best compact car

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pros: "great price"

Cons: "poor interior"

"Overall, Corolla 2013 is a good compact car for a small family. It's interior is poor and is old fashioned, plus it has enough road noise (you may also experience a minor rattling sound in 2013 models). The cabin space is satisfactory. The engine has limited power (my one is 1.6L with 124HP)."

nothing wrong

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "great resale value, enough power, reliable"

Cons: "a little boring inside, not very fuel efficient"

"pros: drives ok, easily pass luxury cars on the highway, no problem going uphill. May not be as good as Mazda3, but enough for me. plus it never gives me major headache except one bolt for the winsheld brush broke loose once in the last 2.5 year. high resale value 120% true, i see the current resell value for my car is higher than what i paid two years ago, LOL. cons: electric power steering is somewhat unnatural but I manage to get used to it over the time. fuel efficiency is not as impressive as other new compact cars(over 40) i like it, not planning to replace it soon unless I see an electric car that can go beyond 150 miles in one charge."

Great mileage

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

"I have gotten as much as 41MPG with cruse and long trips at approximated 60 or 60 MPH"

great mileage but...

By on Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Mileage in this vehicle is outstanding for it's class. Head rests are very uncomfortable. Had to replace tires at 19,000 miles! Car with previous tires was horrible in winter snow driving! Slid all over the place and couldn't stop. Hoping new tires will be better in winter this year. Road noise is irritating, but probably not any worse than other small car. Car is reasonably comfortable on highway trip, but wouldn't want to drive cross country in it. Am leasing right now, and I'm unsure if it will be worth what I will have to pay to keep the car, so may just turn back in to get another vehicle next Summer."

Great car

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I just bought the 2010 Toyota Corolla S a month ago and so far I love it. There are a few things which I do not like about the car. First of all, Toyota didn't think when placing the clock where they did. Obviously it seems the clock was an afterthought. The biggest thing I do not like is the steering at highway speeds when it is windy. I constantly find myself fighting no matter the strength of the wind. Toyota just announced today a steering recall on their Avalon models which makes me wonder whether the Corolla might have a problem. Anyway, the styling of this car is great! For what you pay, there really isn't anything else comparable on the market."

WOW! WOW! WOW!

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"This car is amazing! The dealer told me I would get 35 - 40 MPG! I've had this car for a month and I get better than that! I'm getting close to 45MPG on the highway! Toyota is helping put money back in my pocket and I really appreciate the savings with gas now approaching $4.00 with the look at going higher! Don't waste your money on a hybrid when this gem does the same for $10,000 less! ROCK ON!"

Great car for me

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

Pros: "Nice ride. Love the tilt wheel. Great on gas."

Cons: "Wish it would have had better window tinting."

"Just recently bought the '13 Corolla LE. Very nice interior, nice smooth ride. Great on gas. Could not be happier about my choice."

Absolutely love this car!!!

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "great price - good gas mileage - very reliable -"

"I was rear ended and smashed between 2 vehicles. The car is totaled and I walked out of it with just some bruising where the seat belt caught me. I bought the car for safety and economy and it has done both of these for me."