2009 Toyota Corolla

Based on 466 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

economical ride

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "great gas , bluetooth, smooth ride"

Cons: "no electric seats, too small for tall people"

"It's a nice car for a person who is less than 5'4 and not for a person who has more than two kids ,great for compact parking,"

my car only has 35000 miles on it

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"it is in good shape and it drives nice"

Best care compared to other models I owned

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

"Original Owner, Brand new Tires, Power sunroof, Python alarm with remote start. All windows roll up or down automatically with a single touch of the power window SW button. Windows will also roll up automatically if they are open or partially opened when the remote key lock button is pressed when arming the vehicle. Perfect condition"

Best vehicle compared to other models I have owned

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Excellent price, very reliable vehicle"

Cons: "No OEM Navigation or sirus devices"

"Original Owners. Remote start, windows roll up automatically when locked with remote start. All four windows will roll up or down automatically with on touch lock/unlock SW. Four brand new tires (Installed 3-4 month ago)Excellent mechanical condition. There is one minor issue mechanically, the air bag light just came on However, I will have it repaired or deduct the repair cost from the price."

Great car

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "Great build quality! Good gas milage"

Cons: "none so far"

"Have the car 1 year now,not one issue.Flawless from day one. This is our sixth Toyota,second corolla. Toyota builds a very dependable car. Try one you will like it! Love the hot lava paint!"

this is very worth more than i payed for it ..

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "vg on mpg"

Cons: "it did not come with cruise control"

"I would buy another Toyota"

great

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "reliable..nice looking"

"this is a used car..i take care of my cars with regular maintenance.. and wash, detail.. in fact my maintannence mechanic wants to buy it!!"

Love my sleek and sporty Corolla S!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Style, reliability, near silent interior, & mpg"

Cons: "Clock is in odd area, no backseat arm rest"

The baby when she's all clean!

"This car is truly the best car you can purchase in this segment for its style, comfort, reliabilty, and MPG hands down. I purchased my Corolla S with 35k miles on it, mounted 4 new tires, and the car simply rides like a dream. The cabin is put together very nicely and road/wind noise are kept to a minimum, even at highway speeds. It is very comfortable riding as well; except on some bumpier roads, where the imperfections of the road are easily transmitted through the cabin, but never harsh. You just know they are there. For the best riding car, I recommend the LE. The exterior looks very sporty with the mesh grille, fog lights, chrome exhaust, spoiler, ground effects, and 16 inch alloy wheels. Step on inside the cabin and you are welcomed with black cloth seats (which are a very nice and durable fabric), leather steering wheel w/ audio controls, adequate stereo, sunroof, heated mirrors, and loads of storage and space for people or simply just stuff. The optitron gauges with their sweeping needles light up like a Christmas tree and add an elegant touch. The automatic headlights are also very much appreciated. Back seat space is quite decent as well. (I am 6 foot and fit behind my driving position quite nicely.) And like I mentioned earlier, it is very quiet inside. The trunk is also very large for this size of vehicle and the easy fold rear seats add extra space if needed. The engine is peppy enough for everyday driving, but never feels fast- just adequate. Highway passing at high speeds may take a moment w/ the 4 speed auto. Although, the engine is quite smooth and refined. The sportier suspension makes going around curves a breeze. Feels fun to drive actually! MPG is paying off too with around 32mpg daily. (Mixed driving). The Corolla also performs nicely in the snow as I just recently took it out in three inches of snow on the road with little to no slipping or sliding. Traction/stability control is a welcomed touch. I'm sure this car will treat me well as long as I do the same. My family has always owned Toyotas and they have all been wonderful cars with the miles just continuing to rack up on them. They are truly reliable and safe vehicles. I plan to have this car for a very very long time with little to no issue. I recommend this car for anyone searching for a first vehicle or to anyone who needs a smaller, reliable, sporty, and economical compact sedan. It has truly been an honor owning and driving this vehicle. I cannot say enough good things about it. PS- the A/C is ice cold, the car heats up quick, and the heated outside mirrors are a great touch!!"

The baby when she's all clean!

Corolla has never failed me!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable and affordable"

Cons: "Noisy when driving on highway"

"This is my third Corolla. My first two lasted over 200,000 miles. I'm expecting this one to last as long. Looks great, runs great. Only thing I would change is it's a little noisy when driving on the highway."

Corolla has never failed me!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable and affordable"

Cons: "Noisy when driving on highway"