2008 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1382 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

no worries car

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "mileage, reliability, mechanical soundness,comfort"

Cons: "missed having electric doors and windows...."

"great mileage- no mechanical breaks- strictly maintenance for 245K miles - never stranded me- what other car can say all of that? Would buy another just like it but this one is still going strong. computer reset had a minor glitch."

One of the best cars ever .

By on Sunday, July 26, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Reliability, Mpg, Low ownership cost ."

Cons: "Styling could be better"

"I'm actually doing this review for my dads 05 Le Corolla automatic because it deserves justice. Besides regular maintenance and a battery switch, he has had 0 problems with this car. 0 . And that's at 225,477 miles!!! Yes it's kinda bland, the styling could be better, and the inside is somewhat generic. But, if you're looking for a car that is reliable no matter what, this is the car. Fantastic mpg, 35+. I grew up in Toyotas, and I still believe they are the best. Go Toyota !"

Good Reliable Car

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Reliable."

Cons: "Paint job could have been better."

"I bought this car new in 2007 and have basically had no issues at all with it. The original brakes lasted too long actually so that they had trouble removing them at around 100,000 miles (I'm easy on the car). Not happy with the squeaky replacements though. The car has always started for me, the air has always worked, the radio worked. Mileage has been good. Seats are pretty comfortable and the ride isn't bad for being such a small vehicle. Only problem I had was if I turned the ignition off and moved the steering wheel at the same time, I would have trouble restarting it, so make sure your hands are off the steering wheel when you turn it off. Still, it only took a little pulling on the wheel to get the ignition to turn. Paint job could have been better I think."

This is a sweet Ride

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pros: "great gas mileage, large trunk, economical"

Cons: "None that I could think of"

"Toyota makes great cars. I'm a big fan of Toyota's. Excellent car, great gas mileage, plenty of power. Sweet stereo system. Extremely reliable, fun car to drive. I can count on this car. Bought this car when it had 17,500 miles on it. I can not say enough good things about this car, and also about Toyota. I have driven cars that aren't Toyota's, I just can't imagine owning anything that isn't a Toyota."

Most reliable car ever

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pros: "cost effective, reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "road noise, lacks the amenities of newer cars"

"I bought this car new in November 2003. I now have 140,000 miles and have never had a true repair, simply general maintenance and upkeep. The seats are still much more comfortable than my husbands 2015 Highlander! There is lots of room for family and cargo also. If you want reliable transportation that is super cost effective, this is the car."