2008 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1249 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

good running car

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

"got me where i needed to go have owned for 10 years"

good, solid and reliable vehicle

By on Sunday, February 09, 2014

"I would by it again."

Great car choice for working students

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "very reliable. cost efficient, fuel efficient"

Cons: "not my first pick"

"The Toyota Corolla S was my first car after high school and was and is still extremely reliable. As a working a student the vehicle was superb in getting me to and from work and school and also taking the occasional road trips (if my mileage did not already hint that) and super great on gas. As long as you take care of the car, the car will take care of you. The car was brand new when I first took out the loan and I have NEVER had a problem and to this day have NEVER had a problem. Even with minor traffic damages (like backing into another car; or another car slightly bumping into you while trying to make a right hand turn and you failed to signal) my car has done wonderful. 10 all the way around!"

best reliability lowest maintenance

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "easy to drive easy on the wallet"

"love this car yes parts cost a little more when something breaks but it almost never needs parts I ll gladly pay more for brakes and rotors cause the rest on the car lasts and lasts.I am a preventative maintenance guy 3,500 mile synthetic oil changes and 40,000 mile spark plugs air cleaners,and of course transmission maint at 60,000 miles.clean the underbody of PA road salt well every spring wax car twice a year. 8 years down 8 to go. bottom line it is a basic car 4 wheels and a motor heat and A/C no funky computer stuff to crash. Its reliable!"

Great commuter car

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "Great mpg, reliability, low maintenance cost."

Cons: "Small car. sometimes overwhelmed on hwy."

"When my job changed and I needed a commuter car my first choice was the Corolla. First time I checked @ 2,000 miles the car did 39.0 mpg. At 175,000 the car still gets 38.5 mpg. I drive 120 miles round-trip each day so I'm pleased with its operation. The car has only had new headlights; the plugs, etc. are still original equipment. I change the oil religiously at @5,000 miles. The one thing I don't like about the car is the feeling sometimes that it 'floats' on the road...I believe this is sometimes called 'vague steering.' Overall, keeping in mind its intended use (only as a commuter) the Corolla has met and often exceeded my expectations. Toyota reliability shows with this car."

I definitely would reccommend

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Very pretty, smooth ride, compact"

Cons: "No lumbar support, mechanical issues"

"I bought this about 2 years ago, it's a 2007 Corolla so now it's 7 years old. The interior is very nice, love the multi disc CD player, although the driver's seat has NO lumbar support (I just place a pillow there for my back), it drives VERY smoothly. It doesn't have a lot of power, but it's a quiet ride. I've had a few issues with it lately, but everyone has told me that once I fix these issues, it should be smooth sailing for many years. It has been dependable and gets EXCELLENT gas mileage. I get about 30 in the city and almost 40 on the highway, even though it's 7 years old. The issues I've had were turpentine belt, gaskett renewals, oxygen sensor, and a sqeaky belt. It seems like a lot, but now that it's been taken care of I've had no other issues. I love my car and you will too!"

Emotional Attachment to my corolla

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "affordable price, great gas mileage, faithful car!"

Cons: "basic interior, slight road noise"

"I have a 2007 Toyota Corolla LE and this car has been SOOO faithful to me. I have been thinking about trading it in lately but honestly don't know if I want to part with it yet. It was my first car and I bought it used in 2008. Besides replacing brake pads, a cracked windshield, and hubcaps throughout the years, I have had absolutely NO problems with this car and have kept up on the maintenance (routine oil changes etc.) since I bought it. I recommend the corolla to anyone looking for a reliable car that is great on gas as well. :-)"

excellent reliable vehicle

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

"Nothing luxurious, but very comfortable and dependable. Designed with the driver in mind."

Best Car Ever

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

"I've had this car since it had about 9 miles on it and I've loved it every second! It's always been reliable and safe. I've always been proud of how it looks and I love the sport package. The spoiler, sun roof/ moon roof really make it something special."

I love toyota corollas

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage and reliability"

Cons: "back seat a little cramped"

"I purchased this car new. Before I had 20,000 miles on it the transmission had went out twice and had to be replaced along with the computer for the car. After the 2nd replacement I had no other major issues with the car and now it is 230,000 miles on it. Now the interior light in the car no longer works it stopped a long time ago. Overall it is a great car to me and I love my toyota corolla.....I will have to move up in car next time though because my children have literally grown up in this car for the last 7 years so now they need more legroom in he back of the car."

MY FAVORITE VEHICLE EVER...

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

"I LOVE MY CAR. I GOT IT A FEW SHORT MONTHS BEFORE I LOST MY HUSBAND TO BRAIN CANCER AND ITS DEFINATELY VERY DEPENDABLE,RELIABLE AND ITS CUTE TOO."

Best vehicle in its class

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no ash trays."

"This vehecle is great on mileage. I can fill up w/$38 and drive 70 mi round trip for the whole week. If I exceed that then an additional $20 is needed. It has a smooth ride and maintains its alignment for a long time. Sinve I have a rear window defroster it clears up in about 5 min. It is quiet and when kept in good mechanical condition it will last a very long time. The cloth seats are comfortable and driving long distances you won't get as tired. Great economicle car."

Awesome car

By on Monday, December 23, 2013

Pros: "Great price, great value, great gas mileage"

Cons: "none I can think of"

"This is my 4th new Toyota Corolla. I have owned a 1977, a 2003, a 2008 and just bought a 2013. Their value, safety tests, reliability is above all."

Best car I've owned in 40 years of driving!

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Great car, fun to drive, economical, reliable."

Cons: "It's not a Mercedes Benz (but not as pricy either)"

"This Corolla just keeps running smoothly and economically. I call her the "Everlasting." I bought it in 2008 and have never regretted the purchase. It handles well and is comfortable for long drives. I've had no wrecks and have kept a maintenance record of all required service. The driver seat is comfortable and the beige interior is clean and not marked up. The exterior is white. Approximately 35+ MPG highway."

extremely dependible

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pros: "comfy and cheap."

Cons: "Lack of power and too much plastics"

"I love this car for so many reasons. its cheap to fix, its great on gas, it does unbeliveably well in the snow (and mine is lowered with TRD kit), it looks good and its comfortable. My only wish is that Toyota would get rid of all the cheap plastics and make a seperate Sport modle with a turbo (even if its a small turbo like on the cooper S)."

Great car! Very reliable.

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good fuel economy, reliable"

Cons: "A lot of road noise"

"We bought this car with 55,000 miles. Since then we have put 100,000 more miles on it. We have replaced front wheel bearings and that is it, besides regular maintenance. My wife drives this car 140 miles per day for work. It gets 32 mpg and with the zippy 6 speed it's fun to drive!!! The only thing I don't like about this car is the noise, inside the vehicle you hear a lot of road noise. You also hear the motor, it does like to rev high, the redline is at 7,500 rpm. The maintenance schedule on the corolla is great, you just change the oil until you reach 150,000 miles. It also requires premium fuel. We plan on putting another 100,000 miles on the Corolla XRS!"

THIS VEHICLE IS TOUGH, SAVED MY LIFE

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pros: "GREAT ACCEL FROM THE PERFORMANCE MODS"

"THIS 2007 COROLLA S HAS 113000MILES AND RECENT $3700 WORTH OF WORK PUT IN TO REPAIR AND REBUILD, IT HAS A PERFORMANCE INTAKE AND EXHAUST RUNNING AT 137HP AND 130TQ GETTING ABOUT 42MPGS ON REGULAR DRIVING AND 36MPGS FOR CITY DRIVING. ALSO HAVE A SOUND SYSTEM PUT IN AND PERFORMANCE TIRES. I PERSONALLY KNOW THIS CAR INSIDE AND OUT. THIS CAR SAVED MY LIFE WHEN I HYDROPLANED AND HIT A WALL AT 45MPH AND THE ONLY DAMAGE OCCURRED WAS A CRACKED BUMPER IN THE MIDDLE AND AND PAINT SCRAPE, NOTHING ELSE FROM THAT, IVE BEEN HIT ON THE PASSENGER SIDE AND REAR ENDED WITH NO DAMAGE, THE DOOR WAS REPLACED AND NO OTHER DAMAGE FROM THAT. I TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF IT AND I WILL TRADE WITH A CASH SETTLEMENT, THE CAR I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IS A 2005 COROLLA XRS AND 2G'S ON TOP OF THAT TO MAKE A FAIR DEAL"

no worries car

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "mileage, reliability, mechanical soundness,comfort"

Cons: "missed having electric doors and windows...."

"great mileage- no mechanical breaks- strictly maintenance for 245K miles - never stranded me- what other car can say all of that? Would buy another just like it but this one is still going strong. computer reset had a minor glitch."

Extremely reliable, excellent mileage.

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Car is so very reliable, easy to drive, easy to shift, and has been a pleasure to own. Have not had ONE mechanical difficulty - only one bulb had to be replaced, and brakes needed new pads a few times."

reliable but harsh ride

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "too much of a harsh ride"

"very harsh ride but the car is reliable. had to replace mass flow sensor. transmission needs to be rebuilt to replace a sensor in order to pass a smog check hubs/bearings may need replacement no engine problems did have a previous 94 corolla before this car and it had more miles on it without as much harsh ride I owned a 83 toyota tercel with 200k miles on it and I don't remember a harsh ride"

real good vehicle

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "good milaege"

"excellent car"

Best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "dependable and economical"

"I have owned my Carolla for six years. It has never broken down on me, only needed minimal repairs/replacements, and the few I have had have been very reasonably priced. I've owned other higher priced "designer brand" cars and after I've had them for five years, everything starts to go wrong and repairs have broken the bank. Hands down, best car I've ver had!"

Excellent car if you want simple reliability.

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Pros: "Low maintainance, great mileage, dependable."

Cons: "Can get a little cramped on long trips."

"The car just runs! I've done nothing to it other than basic maintenance such as brakes, tires, oil ect. Real nice gas mileage, about 30 for me in suburbs and 38 on a trip. Easy to use features but nothing fancy. Two small complaints on comfort. The arm rests are not in good positions (I just bring a pillow on a trip) and I wish there were a little more leg room (wider) on the gas pedal side. I really like the Corolla, it's my 2nd one."

Most trouble free car

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "great on gas and keeps its' value"

"Very reliable for 10 years and will run for another 10!! I just wanted a new car. Great gas mileage and inexpensive to maintain. Definitely the best car I have owned to date."

its coming

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "everything that a price efficent woman wants"

"I have been searching for a great reliable, gas efficiency, and low maintanence kind of car. It is just right for my daughter and I. The design is also great. I love the spoiler kit it has around the car with the fog lights. I love Toyota cars. Always have and Always will."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25