2008 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1287 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great car buy tires, change oil.

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

"This is our 3rd Toyota. And we'll never buy anything else"

outstanding Baragin

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Great price & performance overall"

Cons: "Stock CD player broke twice-cheap - too cheap."

"Foot pedals spaced too closely and turning radius too rapid."

Good daily driver

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Economy, reliabiality"

Cons: "No trunk open on remote fob"

"Not a flashy, sporty car but I have put 68,000 on mine and have had to nothing but regular maintenance. Not one single thing has gone wrong. When it's 10 degrees or 90 I know it will start in a couple seconds, each and every time. More room that it looks like from outside. Holds re-sale value very well. Decent acceleration, everything that can be expected from a 1.8 and gets very near 40mpg."

Been a fantastic car 11 years and going.

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, turning, parking, price"

Cons: "seats, front leg room"

"I owned this car from purchase in 2003. I replaced the O2 sensor twice, my biggest gripe about the car. My rating is based upon the price range compared to similar autos. I do not give lower numbers because it was a cheaper car. It has run fantastic for years. I still get 40 mpg and I have lost a little power in the engine. I go through a little oil, but it does not drip or blow oil out the exhaust. It can have a little better seat quality to it since I have had numerous back surgeries. This car has been fantastic and I might fix the oil issue in the old engine, then give it to my Niece for She wants it now. I would rate this for any one that wants great gas mileage for themselves or a family member."

Great car for the money!

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, cost of ownership"

Cons: "Fit and finish, built for shorter people"

"I bought this car new in July of 2004. I now have 111,000 miles on it and have put no money into it except for normal wear items. (i.e. tires, battery, lights, brakes) I've changed the oil faithfully, always using Mobil 1 synthetic and inside the valve cover looks like the day I bought it. These are very dependable cars with a little maintenance and I would buy another one in a heartbeat. Except that I'm looking for 250,000 miles out of this one."

Steady and reliable car.

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

"Steady driving and reliable car. Good value for this class of car size."

Reliable, fun to drive, easy on gas, find parking

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

"Reliable, fun to drive, v-good gas mileage highway 30's city 20's. Decent trunksize, Easy to find parking. Needed normal service, oil every 3000 miles, battery every 4 years,tires wear well on second set. The Heavy repairs needed, were; 2013 new Radiator, 2014 tie Rod ends, 2013 fuel pump. Transmission differential on the way out. Interior parts cheap, Vanity Mirror, panel doors broke, pull out plastic drink tray broken . Body very thin replaced both front fenders, young teenagers (bent two separate occasions) playing football and crashed into fenders. Light car, feel the bumps when your the passenger, thin glass , heavy rain seems like the windows are all open. Bit noisy on highway, not nearly as comfortable as my Honda Accord. White Paint exposed to the Sun did not hold up well. I didn't really wax all that much neither. I was planning to give exterior touch up I wanted to keep Corolla , but undecided to fix or replace. Because it needs transmission work., I was quoted $1400-$1700 from very reliable tech."

Best car ever -- Corollas are best

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Great price, reliability, handles well"

Cons: "Pretty basic but fun"

"I have owned 2 Corollas -- a 1994 and a 2008 and have always felt safe never worrying about breaking down. Reliable, basic, great ride. Next car will be a Corolla or Camry."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Reliabilty, gas mileage, resale value"

Cons: "lack of power, awkward driving position."

Freshly cleaned.

"I bought my Corolla in March of 2009 and have had excellent luck with it over these last 5 years. It has required only basic maintenance since purchase. I have found it to be a very pleasant, sometimes boring car. I can always count on it and never have to think about it or what could go wrong next on it. The driving experience is a bit dull, this is not a car for a sports car fanatic, handling is bland, but it excels in it's ability to get you to and from your destination without issue. The gas mileage is on par with other small cars, with my lead foot I average around 25mpg around town and I get about 34 on the highway consistently. This car is good on long trips, I have taken it back and forth from Florida to Ohio several times since I have owned it and found it relatively comfortable for a small car, only getting the normal fatigue of being in a car for several hours. I do have a few complaints about the car. The steering wheel placement is kind of odd and feels a bit like driving a bus which can take a toll after driving for several hours on a trip. The car could have also benefited from more gears in the automatic and a bit more power. It's not bad around town or on a flat stretch of highway, but if you ever take this car through the state of West Virginia for example, as I have, get in the slow lane and prepare to be passed by semis, it's a dog in the hills. Other than that, the Corolla has been the absolute best car that I have ever owned. The quality of it's parts and their ability to hold up so well over the years is reason enough to buy one. 6 years later, the interior still looks good, although mine can use to be detailed. The dash isn't cracked, the headliner isn't sagging, it still looks nice. All of the power equipment still works great and has not yet needed to be replaced. Overall, I would recommend the Corolla to anyone, it's durable, holds it's value well and when properly cared for can still look good several years down the line. It is an appliance on wheels and I mean that in the best way possible."

Freshly cleaned.

Decent power, with decent gas mileage. sporty feel

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Car looks great, is very reliable, Toyota quality!"

Cons: "Paint's clear coat sucks, needs to be addressed"

"A good all-around, easy driving car, that gives just a hint of sportiness, all from a car that can give 30+mpg all-around driving performance. Agile and reliable."