2007 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1317 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Best small car ever! Simple, economical, reliable

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Great value, great gas mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "small if you have tall kids!"

"We have owned this car for 11 years, there is very minimal rust and I live in NY where the snow flies! (one rust spot by rear tire) This has been an amazing car that we bought when gas prices increased, have NEVER regretted our purchase. We paid 17k for it and got EVERY penny out of it and more. We are so bummed out that it was severely damaged in an accident, but really feel that it saved our son from serious injury when he went off the road due to ice. This year (2004) was built solid, the only issue we ever had was replacing the gas sleeve where you put gas in the car. We maintain our cars very well, oil changes, tires, brakes. Thats about all we paid for in 11 years. I think the newer Corollas are still built well.... If I ever see an older Corolla for sale and if I could figure out if it was maintained properly, I would buy it in a heartbeat. EXCELLENT car. Our mechanic said we had another 75k left on the engine. What a bummer that its going to the parts graveyard!"

Excellent, dependable car. Best car I have had!

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable to drive and very dependable."

Cons: "Wish front driver's seat went back further."

"This car has always been dependable, which is most important to me. It has maintained its 30 mpg for gas. I have taken good care of it and it has taken good care of me."

It is a very reliable, fuel economy and depandable

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Very reasonably priced car."

Cons: "Has outside temp. readout."

"Well kept Toyota Carolla with very low mileage car. Good ride for the small car, very fuel efficient. Have all 4 new micheline tires. The interior is clothes and in good condition. A non smoker car with lots of life left over."

Perfect blend of power and economy

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Reliability and economy"

Cons: "slightly difficult getting steering wheel comfort"

"Bought a 2006 Corolla in 2011 with 43,500 miles and paid a bit too much but no regrets. As in title, it's the perfect blend of power and economy. Not pin-you-back-in-the-seat kind of power, but 130HP in a 2200lb car and VVTi it's plenty peppy and gets 40mpg. One time on a long stretch with a nice tail-wind I got 44mpg, rivaling a hybrid. As for reliability it has no peers, I have never had a problem in the 30k+ miles I have put on it, spent not one dime on repairs, only regular maintenance costs. It starts first time every time with minimal cranking, even when it was 6°F one day. I did buy a set of Goodyear Eagle tires because the tires the Dealer put on it were junk, and a battery to replace the original factory one. I use Mobil1 and can go 5,000 miles and have to add half a quart. Never a drop of oil on driveway. Change at 8000. Shifts smooth, roomy inside. Handles reasonably well in snow. Hands down best 4-door sedan in it's class."

How much is the Blue Book value for this car?

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "How muchis this car worth????"

Cons: "How much is the Blue Book Value for this standard"

"How much is this standard shift 2003 Corolla worth?"