2006 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1391 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Been a fantastic car 11 years and going.

By on Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, turning, parking, price"

Cons: "seats, front leg room"

"I owned this car from purchase in 2003. I replaced the O2 sensor twice, my biggest gripe about the car. My rating is based upon the price range compared to similar autos. I do not give lower numbers because it was a cheaper car. It has run fantastic for years. I still get 40 mpg and I have lost a little power in the engine. I go through a little oil, but it does not drip or blow oil out the exhaust. It can have a little better seat quality to it since I have had numerous back surgeries. This car has been fantastic and I might fix the oil issue in the old engine, then give it to my Niece for She wants it now. I would rate this for any one that wants great gas mileage for themselves or a family member."

Best car ever -- Corollas are best

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Great price, reliability, handles well"

Cons: "Pretty basic but fun"

"I have owned 2 Corollas -- a 1994 and a 2008 and have always felt safe never worrying about breaking down. Reliable, basic, great ride. Next car will be a Corolla or Camry."

Great car

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive, pretty nimble"

Cons: "Seriously, can't think of any,"

"I purchased this car from Hertz about 10 years ago, it had 25k on it. I have put 100k on it myself,and have only had it in the shop, for anything other than maintenance, once. (Oxygen sensor problem). I love this little guy, reliable, looks good, fits me like a glove. Additionally it has a lot of trunk room for a small car. I have other more expensive vehicles, but I find myself hopping in my Corolla more often than not. I am looking to get at least 200k out of this guy. If you need transportation and can find one of these that has been maintained, buy it."

2007 Toyota Corolla - a great car

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Complete reliability"

The right side is far worse.

"This review may be a eulogy. I truly hope it is not, however. I was in a serious accident with my 2007 Corolla on Sunday 8 Sep. I was hit by a BMW 700 on my left side, which pushed me into the path of a BMW SUV, which hit me on my right side. The Corolla sustained considerable damage, but what is important is this: my wife, my dog and I came away without a scratch. The Corolla sustained less damage than the BMW SUV. I am now awaiting the report from the adjuster, and I truly wish he will not total the car. If I can, I will gladly have it repaired and use it for many years to come. I am a maintenance fanatic, I must admit, but the 2007 Toyota Corolla is such a great car that I am happy to keep it in top shape."

The right side is far worse.

Very reliable transportation.

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, inexpensive to own and operate."

Cons: "better grade exterior paint."

"Over my lifetime (66 yrs.)I have purchased 5 new vehicles. This Corolla has been the most safe, reliable one out of the 5. With normal maintance and driving performance, it has never left me stranded. Normal repairs, when needed, have been quick and in-expensive. Due to the reliablity factor, I would trade for another Corolla."