2006 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1358 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

EXCELENT CAR

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"As my first personal purchase, the Corolla is the epitome of Toyota. Great price, amazing quality, more than reasonable interior room, and fantastic gas millage. The only comment I have that even leans to negative is the lack of styling options on the CE and LE models. This really isn't a problem though because the look of the Corolla is pretty sleek for an economy car. Please note when I purchased this car it was used with 24,000 miles on it already. In the year and a half I've owned this car I've driven to from Phoenix, AZ to Orange, CA, Las Vegas, and Dallas, TX and haven't had a single problem with it. I've only taken it into the dealer for regular oil changes and checkup, and not once was there a problem. I give this car a two thumbs up, 5 star rating, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a low cost four door sedan."

GREAT OVERALL CAR

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

""The car is really great, nice looks and handling, fun to drive, spacious inside. I totally recommend this car." I almost forgot 40MPG!!!!"

LOVE this car, would keep forever

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "great value and very reliable"

Cons: "bit noisy, especially on highway"

"Bought this car new and it has always been dependable, fun to drive, great mpg and an excellent value. I hope it goes another 100K! Done nothing but routine maintenance."

Great car and best value!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, low maintenance, great gas milage"

Cons: "I can't think of any!"

"I love my 2006 Toyota Corolla. It has great gas milage and rides comfortably for my 40 minute commute back and forth to work. It has NEVER let me sitting along the road. I have always taken this car in to be serviced at its scheduled time. The air conditioning and heater in this car is awesome. It air con. can cool you off in a few minutes! The most expensive repair I have ever had on this car was replacing the tires. It has held its value and I really hate to part with it! :("

Been a fantastic car 11 years and going.

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, turning, parking, price"

Cons: "seats, front leg room"

"I owned this car from purchase in 2003. I replaced the O2 sensor twice, my biggest gripe about the car. My rating is based upon the price range compared to similar autos. I do not give lower numbers because it was a cheaper car. It has run fantastic for years. I still get 40 mpg and I have lost a little power in the engine. I go through a little oil, but it does not drip or blow oil out the exhaust. It can have a little better seat quality to it since I have had numerous back surgeries. This car has been fantastic and I might fix the oil issue in the old engine, then give it to my Niece for She wants it now. I would rate this for any one that wants great gas mileage for themselves or a family member."