2006 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1278 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"The best vehicle anyone could ever ask for. I've had a 2003 "S" model, 2004 'S" model and of course my 2005 "S" model. The best mileage of all vehicles in it's class without going into a hybrid.( 30 MPG Plus on the freeway driving it hard ) The "S" model comes standard with a dark cloth interior which is great if you travel with a pet like I do. Very good power for the freeway. The vehicle runs very good on regular gas which is recommended by toyota. To date I've not had one break down or any type of recall. Keep good maintenance on the vehicle and keep the oil changed every 3000 miles and this car will last for a lot longer then you could ever guess. I drive approximately 18000 miles a year and I wouldn't change vehicles for any other brand. I'll be in the market for a new one in about 1.5 years and I'll be getting another new "S" model. By right and the high used value of this vehicle pays for it self. One last thing the air conditioner blows 35 degree air in every climate including vegas , Buy the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

5 star luxury!!

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I absolutely cannot believe the ride and options that my car comes equipped with. How does it possibly get 40mpg on a regular basis?? AMAZING!!!"

Read this if are expecting a well designed vehicle

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"I have a 2006 Corolla; purchased from Car Max; great condition, super gas mileage, trunk holds most of my music equipment (guitar player, small amp and accessories). Guitar and other equipment goes in back seat fine. Took a long trip from DC area to Upper Michigan, family of three, no room, poor ride, great mileage, couldn't sleep in car, not enough places to put "things" on trip, multiple drinks, food, maps, and other "have to have trip items". The front and back seats are the worst I have ever ridden in, don't like as a commuter car either, steering wheel is about 3" too short to the driver and too low. The adjustable steering column doesn't adjust high enough to be comfortable. No back support, feel as though you are falling out of the seat. If you decide you want one, take it for an extended test drive, not 10 minutes as I did with my spouse. Great quality, poor design."

one of the best

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"Our 2005 was the first new toyota we have bought, we've owned many toyotas before. Prior to buying a toyota produt we were loyal Chevrolet owners, but once you repair your american car or truck over and over again we gave up, no one at chevy wanted to make the problems right, we bought toyota and never looked back. The car has good get up and go, and room for just about everything you want to put in it. The only problems we've had are wind noise around windows and squealing idler bearing, all were replaced under warranty. we recomend toyota to everyone we know, just don't pay sticker price, we haggled almost 2000 off the sticker. AND dealer labor costs are out of this world. will buy more toyota products in the future."

I Heart My Corolla

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"I LOVE my corolla!!! I drive up to 100+ miles a day for work and am LOVING how much money I am now saving on gas by driving my Corolla. It's SUPER comfortable in front AND back seats. And its SAFE. I've never felt so relaxed driving my baby neice around... there's so many airbags and child seat anchors! The ONLY teeny problem is it gets pushed around a bit in the wind (which is why i gave it a four star overall). Other than that - everything else is PERFECT!"