2005 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1387 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Only one complaint

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"We've bought our Carolla LE 1 yr-used in 2005. We were looking for a low-maintenance, gas-sipping, low-priced car. The Carolla was a perfect fit for us. We've had the car 2.5 years and haven't had any breakdowns at all. The only complaint I have is the road noise that has developed over time. It is especially noticeable on the freeway. I think it's just poor sound proofing trim along the doors but it's really getting annoying. My sister had an '05 Carolla S and she had to trade hers in for a Nissan Altima because she couldn't take the noise anymore. But other than that, it's been the perfect car."

what else can be said

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"not only are is the car great, the people at my dealership were always very helpful."

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Great car for a great price. I researched my options for several weeks before purchasing this vehicle and let me tell you, none of the other manufacturers compared when taking into account the price, fuel economy and warranty. Get one, you will love it. The only thing that I do not like is that the dealer did not make the effort I would have expected to get me ALL the options I wanted, but the automatic gets 32 MPG so I can't complain to much."

"None finer..!!"

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"I have a new 2008 Corolla "S" Automatic.I have also owned a 2006, and 2004 Corolla "S"...So I have plenty of user hours behind the wheel......I made some rash mistakes trading them in for other cars, but quickly went back to the Corolla "S'. the other cars could not hold a candle to the Corolla....nothing beats it... I have bought many cars....and I have owned cars of every type, and level..IE Luxury, Sports, economy, etc.... This car, is the best car, by far.... out of all of them.....bar-none....It is amazing this car does everything well...It has absolutely no quirks of any kind... as near perfect as a Car can be...I refer to it as my "Mini-Lexus"..I think the value of this car is evidenced , by the amount of them you see on the roads..that is a true testament of just how great this car is....it is certainly no secret how wonderful this car is.... I am very happy , with its exterior, interior and fantastic looks that the Corrola "S' has...this car is very comfortable, on the road and rides like a much larger car, however it still retains really great handling ...characteristic's......its MPG is, impressive too, never gets less than 26MPG,. and that is all local mileage. close to mid 30's freeway....This car does it all..... You can not go wrong with this car, I implore anyone, looking to buy a new car to go immeadiately out to there local Toyota Dealer and test drive one, because once you do you to will be hooked on the Toyota Corolla.too!!!....and one of its best features is , there excellent reliability record..Toyota, is a leader in this, area...very very reliable.... all these cars need basically are Oil/fliter changes at the perscribed intervals... that's it...."