2005 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1278 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Superb vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "reliable, excellent MPG"

"I have reached 50 MPG twice with a toyota corolla, once with my previous one and another time with my current corolla. The first test was done in IL driving from Dekalb to Argonne and the second test was done in Texas driving from College Station to Houston. This car is amazing, it is not only very fuel efficient, it is comfortable, quiet and very reliable. I have not spent a penny in repairs in either car during the few years I own them. I re sale the first corolla at 107K miles. I am very please with this car."

I will miss it@

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "MY BLUE "LILO" HAWAIIAN WITH BLUE HAWAIIAN RUGS"

Here's a idea of iys condition

"this IS A 2007 WITH LOW MILEGE. 49,000.Drives WELL 1 YEAR OLD LIFE TIME WARRANTY TIRES. just SOMOGGED AND ROTATE TIRES. Brand NEW BRAKES very CLEAN a FEW STRACTCHES. GREAT GAS MILAGE. Has 2 power interior outlet for GPS or cell phone charger. Big trunk. Power key lock with activated beep."

Here's a idea of iys condition

Very good economical car.

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "Very economical"

Cons: "kinda small interior"

"I love my Corolla. It has been a good car for me. I have had little problems. The water pump and serpentine belt had to be replaced which were covered as it was a certified car. I also had to have brakes done in front but that is all the expenses except for new tires and air filters. Very satisfied."

Terrific workhorse of a car! No complaints.

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "Great value and fun to drive."

Cons: "It does not have the latest communication devices."

"The Toyota Corolla LE that I have is a great car. It's comfortable on long trips, it maneuvers well, and it has gone through snow and ice better than my husband's Prius. I love the 5 speed manual transmission. It makes the car feel sporty without the priciness of a sports car. It is now 11 years old and my husband and I are trying to figure whether to replace it or his 2006 Prius (which I also love). It seems the Corolla could last at least 20 years, if not many more. It's in excellent condition with only a couple of very minor car door dings from parking lots. Maintenance has been done exclusively by Toyota until this year when I've been taking it to a closer trusted service place for routine maintenance. The tires, the battery and some belts are the only items that have needed to be replaced, so far."

good quality

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

"none"

Reliable and easy to handle

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "reliability"

Cons: "more room to stretch out my legs at just 6'2""

"The corolla 05 is very reliable. I have not had any mechanicals problems. No problems at all with 86,000 miles. It handles easy, is quiet for a small sedan, and comfortable, unless your a passenger that is 6 feet tall or more. This is my second corolla, and they both have been the most reliable cars I have ever owned. If Toyota could ever break out of their conservative design, and give their American cars a little more of a western touch then they may just leave the competition in the dust. And I say that with all do respect to the other car manufacturers who have made some quality auto's."

Cons: "No power windows - took a little getting used to."

"Have had this car for 3 years. Bought with Totaled/Reconstructed Title but you can't tell anything was wrong. It's perfect. Love to drive it and plan on keeping forever."

Cons: "cell charging port stops when you turn vehicle off"

"The best car I have ever owned. 2003 Toyota Corolla. My third Toyota, and not my last. Perfect for a teen for safety and ease of driving. Perfect for older/elderly for same reason. Perfect for me because I am on the road a lot. My husband takes the car when I am not driving it because his pickup gets 11 mpg. I still get 28-30mpg and I bought this in DEC 2002, almost 12 years ago. Its my car of choice even in the snow because it handles so well. Only needed regular tire rotation with every other oil change, brakes periodically, and new tires when needed. If looking for value and dependability--don't look any further! Thanks for letting me tell my story! (And Yes, I jumped in the air when my car hit 100,000, and 150,000. I jumped in the air when my other two Toyotas hit 100,000, 150,000, and 200,000 (last car made it to 237,000 miles)--only 30,000 miles to go until I get outside this car and jump in the air saying "OH WHAT A FEELING TO DRIVE...TOYOTA". (My Dad taught me to keep that up!!)"

Cons: "cell charging port stops when you turn vehicle off"

great all round dependable car

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "gas Mileage, size, dependability, ease of repair"

Cons: "not enough power not for long trips comfort wise"

"Good first car or extra car for city use, great gas mileage not suitable for long highway trips or steep hills. I use this as a car for short errands around town prefer a larger car for long family trips for comfort, Corolla is an extremely dependable car and a great driving car."

wow

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

"We bought this car with 24000 miles on it and it never ceases to amaze me. From responding to fire calls or driving to work on really lousy days this just keeps on going."

The best car I have ever owned. I hate trading it

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "excellent parking..turns on a dime. sweet ride"

Cons: "hard to get kids in and out of car seats in"

"I love this car.. I am only upgrading because it's time. I can only hope my new car and compare to the value and reliability of my Corolla"

outstanding auto

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Mpg - comfort - reliable - problem free"

Cons: "No cons"

"No problems 34-37 mpg. - never below 34 Best all around car I've ever owned, and that includes Corvettes to Lincoln's"

with my experiance with this car is excellent

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Ever since we bought the car we had no problem except oil change or brake. Even I went as far new york state and along with other states. so this car is excellent and never stopped in the freeway or any streets of the united states."

Reliable, great gas mileage

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "reliable, new clutch and brakes done at Foothills"

Cons: "cup holders"

"Great car, very solid"

Great car.

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "Great value."

Cons: "A few stupid interior design decisions."

"While still under service contract, I had the ECU die on me. Otherwise, I have no had any REAL problems with this car that weren't my own fault. The center console has some compartments whose flimsy doors are almost impossible to NOT break, and lowering or raising the driver's side sun visor will knock the rear-view mirror out of place. Just a couple of annoying quirks. Overall, and incredibly reliable machine. After almost 170k miles, and aside from the issue with the ECU, it has never hesitated to start. It is a fairly small car, but I've managed despite being 6'4". Long trips always involve multiple leg-stretching breaks."

best vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "great car"

Cons: "the interior is kind of bland"

"This car has been awesome with over 200,000 miles no expendsive repairs"

Reliable and affordable

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Easy to own, no major problems or repairs"

Cons: "Cheap plastic bumpers are falling off"

"Easy car to own and operate. It hasn't ever broken down. Worst problem was a dead battery (easily replaced). Changed the oil as needed. Even the brake pads are still good (it's a manual transmission). Original clutch and no problems so far. However, the leather seats and carpet are wearing and the plastic bumpers are falling off. Ok, it's almost 12 years old. The shocks need to be replaced and it's slowly going out of alignment, but I'm pleased with the longevity of this car."

Reliable and affordable

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Easy to own, no major problems or repairs"

Cons: "Cheap plastic bumpers are falling off"

GREAT vehicle, love Toyota's

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

"Good on gas, very dependable car. 4 adults can ride in care comfortably. Very low maintenance."

Great car!

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Great mpg, reliable"

Cons: "Slow, very basic"

"I have owned this 07 corolla s for about four years. Second owner of the car and have never had a problem with the car! The only fault I have with the car is that it isn't fast and there aren't a lot of aftermarket parts to improve it. I'm a young adult and for gas this car is absolutely amazing but for speed not so much. Overall I have to say I do love this car even though the inside seems very basic and won't be wowing anyone but this car most definitely gives you a safe and reliable ride"