2005 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1358 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

"None finer..!!"

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"I have a new 2008 Corolla "S" Automatic.I have also owned a 2006, and 2004 Corolla "S"...So I have plenty of user hours behind the wheel......I made some rash mistakes trading them in for other cars, but quickly went back to the Corolla "S'. the other cars could not hold a candle to the Corolla....nothing beats it... I have bought many cars....and I have owned cars of every type, and level..IE Luxury, Sports, economy, etc.... This car, is the best car, by far.... out of all of them.....bar-none....It is amazing this car does everything well...It has absolutely no quirks of any kind... as near perfect as a Car can be...I refer to it as my "Mini-Lexus"..I think the value of this car is evidenced , by the amount of them you see on the roads..that is a true testament of just how great this car is....it is certainly no secret how wonderful this car is.... I am very happy , with its exterior, interior and fantastic looks that the Corrola "S' has...this car is very comfortable, on the road and rides like a much larger car, however it still retains really great handling ...characteristic's......its MPG is, impressive too, never gets less than 26MPG,. and that is all local mileage. close to mid 30's freeway....This car does it all..... You can not go wrong with this car, I implore anyone, looking to buy a new car to go immeadiately out to there local Toyota Dealer and test drive one, because once you do you to will be hooked on the Toyota Corolla.too!!!....and one of its best features is , there excellent reliability record..Toyota, is a leader in this, area...very very reliable.... all these cars need basically are Oil/fliter changes at the perscribed intervals... that's it...."

Very reliable car

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"Would recommend to anybody that is looking for a fuel-efficient, low-maintenance vehicle."

I love my car

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I love everything about my car I like the 6 disc cd changer, i have the LE version which comes with the wood grain it's basically the power pkg with power locks, windows, keyless remote entry, i love the great gas mileage i average about 31 mpg city and 35 highway driving it's peppy i like how u press the gas and the car just takes off it has the roomy interior nice dashboard power steering handles well and is spacious for 4 adults what more else could i say i love it i also heard that the 2009 toyota corolla will be remodeled and im going to test drive that but i will definetely recommend this car to anyone whose looking for good gas mileage, nice sound system, peppy engine and more for the right price and you'll save alot vs. any other car in it's class there's nothing i can complain about"

Love this Car

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"This is my daily commuter car. 50,000 miles and have only found one item less then perfect with the entire car. Less then perfect score on the performance because, with the AC on and climbing a mountain, the acceleration is not what I would like. Drive in traffic every day on the flat lands, does everything I would expect. Face a mountain in the summer; down shift. Gas mileage is 35 in commuter traffic with the AC on."

AWESOME CAR

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"I am a college student. I put 20,000 + miles on the car a year and it has never quit on me for any reason. Very reliable. I dont even think of anything bad about it ever. I have such a clear mind when thinking about my car. Toyota has done very well for me."