2004 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1387 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

i love my carolla

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"I love this car, i live in ny so it is great in the snow--much much better with snow tires than without. suprizingly lots of room in trunk-- you would never know it!! most trunk room in its class. very economical, and stylish. i put on 30000 mi a year so it s been driven quite alot. mine is bullet gray and i love the color. no complaints- no sunroof was available when i bought it."

Considering the cost it should be better

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"My Corolla is just over a year old and already makes the ratteling and humming noises of an old clunker. I'm not an old lady, but I'm not THAT hard on the car. I think that one of my front speakers is blown even though I've never cranked up the system and I also had an issue with the squeaking referred to as "tinking" by "concerned". I mentioned it at my first oil change and was shrugged off and it has since stopped making that particular noise. My other complaint besides the bad clear coating job done is that the lack of acceleration is sometimes dangerous. On the positive side it gets pretty darn good gas mileage and I don't believe that any of the noises it makes are indicative of a problem so I'd say it's a good car. Not bad to drive if you didn't own a V-6 Camry previously - I miss that car."

Fun to drive/Great value

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"I bought my '07 Corolla in July 2007 and have really enjoyed it. I think it's fun to drive and gets great gas mileage. My only complaint is the leg room on the driver's side. It's just right for me but my husband is 5'11" and has the seat all the way back and still can't stretch his legs out comfortably. It feels like it's made just right for the average size woman. The car gets a little difficult to drive in windy conditions also. I do like the zoominess of it and it has plenty of power for a 4 cylinder."

Very Reliable

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"This car has been great for highway commuting. We have done most of our driving on the highway and the Corolla just keeps going like a champ! I hope it will last us another hundred thousand plus. And to be honest, I don't know if we will even be able to wear it out!"

my 07 corolla s

By on Saturday, February 9, 2008

"purchased vehicle in may of 2007...very good vehicle great gas mileage...average about 370-400 miles per tank on hwy...only complaint with my corlla is the lack of acceleration on inclines and its inability to pass without gunning it...wish the engin was a little more powerful"