2004 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1376 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Lovin' my Corolla

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"This has been the absolute best investment I have ever made. I love this car. Although I could have bought a less expensive car (looked at Mazda 3 and others) brand new, I think buying this Corolla LE (2 yrs old at the time and about 20,000 mi) was a much better option. Not only holding its value, but no maintance problems at all. Great gas mileage and so cute. Everything feels as if it is in just the right place. I was single and in college at the time of purchase, but now almost 2 years later, married and pregnant and it still fits my life perfectly. What a great car!"

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

not comfortable

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Great car as far as reliability and gas mileage. However I drive an hour each way to work and I hate driving this car. The seats are not comfortable and the steering wheel does not telescope. I have long legs so I have to put the seat back and my arms hang mid air onto the steering wheel. Neither the door arm rest or the console comes anywhere close to being of any use. I will trade this car in as soon as I hit 2 years."

2003 Toyota Corolla S

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"I bought my 2003 Toyota Corolla S Model new, and have had a few problems along the way...my C.D. player hasn't been reliable since the beginning, I had the catalytic converter replaced at approx. 50K miles (this was covered under the warranty because of a recall), I changed the brake pads at 80K miles, but according to the Toyota dealership because I didn't use Toyota manufactured brake pads, the now constant squeaking will never go away. I also think there is a problem with my heater core. When I first start the car and turn on the heater, a funny sound comes out of the dash (kind of like running water). And lastly, when I first start driving my car in the morning, I hear a whistle from the engine when I accelerate. But overall, it's been a fairly reliable car (it's never not started for me, etc.), and I've put a lot of miles on it. However, a few of the "little" problems along the way have really annoyed me. I have a friend who has about the same miles as me on a 2003 Honda Civic, and she hasn't had to do any maintenance other then oil changes, and brake pads, etc."