2004 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1338 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

GREAT OVERALL CAR

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

""The car is really great, nice looks and handling, fun to drive, spacious inside. I totally recommend this car." I almost forgot 40MPG!!!!"

Very Reliable! Car will outlast you!

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pros: "great gas mileage, dependable, low maintenance"

Cons: "No cons! Would have loved a multi-disk CD changer."

"I have been having my 2008 Toyota Corolla since May 2009. It was bought with 40,000 miles on it. This car has been very dependable and has never given me any major problems in the 6 years that I have had it. It is great on gas mileage. I have only had to keep up with maintenance such as oil changes, tires, one new battery, new front brakes as needed. It has never fallen dead on me, and now has over 160,000 miles on it. It is still rolling, even after multiple 10 hour road trips, and lots of driving. I am going to keep this car even when I get another, and I highly recommend it to anyone. My cousin bought a new Toyota Corolla recently after my recommendation, and she loves hers as well."

LOVE this car, would keep forever

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "great value and very reliable"

Cons: "bit noisy, especially on highway"

"Bought this car new and it has always been dependable, fun to drive, great mpg and an excellent value. I hope it goes another 100K! Done nothing but routine maintenance."

Great car and best value!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, low maintenance, great gas milage"

Cons: "I can't think of any!"

"I love my 2006 Toyota Corolla. It has great gas milage and rides comfortably for my 40 minute commute back and forth to work. It has NEVER let me sitting along the road. I have always taken this car in to be serviced at its scheduled time. The air conditioning and heater in this car is awesome. It air con. can cool you off in a few minutes! The most expensive repair I have ever had on this car was replacing the tires. It has held its value and I really hate to part with it! :("

Been a fantastic car 11 years and going.

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, turning, parking, price"

Cons: "seats, front leg room"

"I owned this car from purchase in 2003. I replaced the O2 sensor twice, my biggest gripe about the car. My rating is based upon the price range compared to similar autos. I do not give lower numbers because it was a cheaper car. It has run fantastic for years. I still get 40 mpg and I have lost a little power in the engine. I go through a little oil, but it does not drip or blow oil out the exhaust. It can have a little better seat quality to it since I have had numerous back surgeries. This car has been fantastic and I might fix the oil issue in the old engine, then give it to my Niece for She wants it now. I would rate this for any one that wants great gas mileage for themselves or a family member."

Best car ever -- Corollas are best

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Great price, reliability, handles well"

Cons: "Pretty basic but fun"

"I have owned 2 Corollas -- a 1994 and a 2008 and have always felt safe never worrying about breaking down. Reliable, basic, great ride. Next car will be a Corolla or Camry."

Great car

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive, pretty nimble"

Cons: "Seriously, can't think of any,"

"I purchased this car from Hertz about 10 years ago, it had 25k on it. I have put 100k on it myself,and have only had it in the shop, for anything other than maintenance, once. (Oxygen sensor problem). I love this little guy, reliable, looks good, fits me like a glove. Additionally it has a lot of trunk room for a small car. I have other more expensive vehicles, but I find myself hopping in my Corolla more often than not. I am looking to get at least 200k out of this guy. If you need transportation and can find one of these that has been maintained, buy it."

2007 Toyota Corolla - a great car

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Complete reliability"

The right side is far worse.

"This review may be a eulogy. I truly hope it is not, however. I was in a serious accident with my 2007 Corolla on Sunday 8 Sep. I was hit by a BMW 700 on my left side, which pushed me into the path of a BMW SUV, which hit me on my right side. The Corolla sustained considerable damage, but what is important is this: my wife, my dog and I came away without a scratch. The Corolla sustained less damage than the BMW SUV. I am now awaiting the report from the adjuster, and I truly wish he will not total the car. If I can, I will gladly have it repaired and use it for many years to come. I am a maintenance fanatic, I must admit, but the 2007 Toyota Corolla is such a great car that I am happy to keep it in top shape."

The right side is far worse.

Great used car buy

By on Sunday, August 04, 2013

Pros: "Price, value, interior,great car"

Cons: "I bit of road noise"

"After spending weeks on looking for a new car that would be great for my 50 mile a day commute to work I found a used 2008 Corolla and very very pleased with it. I have been looking at new 2013 cars and deciding do I really want a 300 or more a month car payment? Answer NO! I found this Corolla on the used car lot of a dealer. It has 40,000 miles and the carfax checked out and found evidence of regular maintence reciepts. I recieved financing at my local credit union and got a great interest rate and my payment 190 a month. I could not go wrong with that. The car is comfortable and gets great gas mileage. Has power windows,locks,mirrors, key fob to lock unlock. Just overall a great car. Runs great has lots of power for passing.Not sluggish at all. I recommend this car if your looking for a second vehicle."

Very reliable transportation.

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, inexpensive to own and operate."

Cons: "better grade exterior paint."

"Over my lifetime (66 yrs.)I have purchased 5 new vehicles. This Corolla has been the most safe, reliable one out of the 5. With normal maintance and driving performance, it has never left me stranded. Normal repairs, when needed, have been quick and in-expensive. Due to the reliablity factor, I would trade for another Corolla."