2004 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1358 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great used car buy

By on Sunday, August 04, 2013

Pros: "Price, value, interior,great car"

Cons: "I bit of road noise"

"After spending weeks on looking for a new car that would be great for my 50 mile a day commute to work I found a used 2008 Corolla and very very pleased with it. I have been looking at new 2013 cars and deciding do I really want a 300 or more a month car payment? Answer NO! I found this Corolla on the used car lot of a dealer. It has 40,000 miles and the carfax checked out and found evidence of regular maintence reciepts. I recieved financing at my local credit union and got a great interest rate and my payment 190 a month. I could not go wrong with that. The car is comfortable and gets great gas mileage. Has power windows,locks,mirrors, key fob to lock unlock. Just overall a great car. Runs great has lots of power for passing.Not sluggish at all. I recommend this car if your looking for a second vehicle."

My 4th Corolla. My first was the 1978 Liftback.

By on Monday, July 02, 2012

Pros: "Reliability! Style!"

Cons: "Beware of scare tactics regarding repairs..."

"Manual 5 speed. Dark grey, this 2003 sedan has AC, CD and tape-player, new battery... Have never had any serious mechanical problems. So reliable that I bought another."

reliability plus

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "great car for the price"

Cons: "head lights should shine out a bit farther"

"We purchased this car brand new. She has given us nothing but the best service and reliability. On long trips we get 37mpg's @75mph."

Babs

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

"My 2006 Corolla S, (Babs) has been nothing but reliable and I couldn't think of life without her. I have driven a 2010 VW Beetle, Chevrolet Aveo and a 2011 Nissan Altima, all were newer with less miles, but none compared. The Chevy had no pick up, not like the Corolla and where the Nissan was speedy, the styling was unpleasing and lacks visibility. Plus it was very large for a mid-sized sedan. The Beetle was fun, but too small for practicality and not very comfortable.. Sure I may be biased, but my car was the perfect size and has all the performance for what I want and need from it. My Toyota Corolla S has been great for road trips and just getting me to work on time, she's never had any mechanical issues that were not usual for the year/mileage. She's been hit twice, but keeps on ticking. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, it was inexpensive then, still worth a lot now and I don't think I'll need a new car for many, many years to come."

My first love 2005/LE

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"It's a zippy car. I now have 191,000 and it still drives awsome. But it will only do this for you with love and good maintance care. It drives great in all kinds of weather. It's a bulldozer in the snow. No kidding. The things I have replaced since brand new purchase is the AC condensor and AC compressor, belt, struts/shocks, brakes/tires, and O2 sensor. Would buy this car again, but not sure about the newer style yet."