2004 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1353 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

This car saved my life

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive, VERY safe and practical"

"I purchased this car new back in 01/2005. I have never had an issue with this car and had almost 300K miles. The only thing major that happened was I needed a new water pump and timing chain and of course regular oil changes. This past Monday, 01/24/2013, my daughter and I were involved in a MAJOR car accident; both air bags were deployed and the entire engine folded. The police, EMT, and other first responders kept saying "your car did what it was supposed to do and it saved your life". I would recommend this car to the world, if only other cars were made as perfectly as this one, I think there would be more saved lives in car accidents."

no worries car

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "mileage, reliability, mechanical soundness,comfort"

Cons: "missed having electric doors and windows...."

"great mileage- no mechanical breaks- strictly maintenance for 245K miles - never stranded me- what other car can say all of that? Would buy another just like it but this one is still going strong. computer reset had a minor glitch."

Im the 2nd owner, w/23K miles when i bought it.

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "fun, fast, clean engine, good gas milage, stick"

Cons: "130K, tires, shocks, inside broken plastic"

i have more photos

"I love this lil gem of a car. Silver is the best color you can get cuz it doesn't show dirt, for a while. i drove this car 107k miles. from 2007 to 2015 and it still runs as new. Why? Because of the maintenance ive kept. I have a portfolio of the maintenance, not a lot of people do that or can even say that. that car has equity. I hate to get rid of it, but I want to move on. you see im a LYFT and an UBER driver now and need to upgrade. this car would be good for a college student, that can drive stick. just to get around in in California, a car like this is definitely needed. So whoever winds-up with my lil gem, a cute/awesome, great fun and another 100k mile left on the car and then some, and will receive the maintenance portfolio."

i have more photos

Good Reliable Car

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Reliable."

Cons: "Paint job could have been better."

"I bought this car new in 2007 and have basically had no issues at all with it. The original brakes lasted too long actually so that they had trouble removing them at around 100,000 miles (I'm easy on the car). Not happy with the squeaky replacements though. The car has always started for me, the air has always worked, the radio worked. Mileage has been good. Seats are pretty comfortable and the ride isn't bad for being such a small vehicle. Only problem I had was if I turned the ignition off and moved the steering wheel at the same time, I would have trouble restarting it, so make sure your hands are off the steering wheel when you turn it off. Still, it only took a little pulling on the wheel to get the ignition to turn. Paint job could have been better I think."

My 4th Corolla. My first was the 1978 Liftback.

By on Monday, July 02, 2012

Pros: "Reliability! Style!"

Cons: "Beware of scare tactics regarding repairs..."

"Manual 5 speed. Dark grey, this 2003 sedan has AC, CD and tape-player, new battery... Have never had any serious mechanical problems. So reliable that I bought another."