2003 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1387 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great car

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive, pretty nimble"

Cons: "Seriously, can't think of any,"

"I purchased this car from Hertz about 10 years ago, it had 25k on it. I have put 100k on it myself,and have only had it in the shop, for anything other than maintenance, once. (Oxygen sensor problem). I love this little guy, reliable, looks good, fits me like a glove. Additionally it has a lot of trunk room for a small car. I have other more expensive vehicles, but I find myself hopping in my Corolla more often than not. I am looking to get at least 200k out of this guy. If you need transportation and can find one of these that has been maintained, buy it."

2007 Toyota Corolla - a great car

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Complete reliability"

The right side is far worse.

"This review may be a eulogy. I truly hope it is not, however. I was in a serious accident with my 2007 Corolla on Sunday 8 Sep. I was hit by a BMW 700 on my left side, which pushed me into the path of a BMW SUV, which hit me on my right side. The Corolla sustained considerable damage, but what is important is this: my wife, my dog and I came away without a scratch. The Corolla sustained less damage than the BMW SUV. I am now awaiting the report from the adjuster, and I truly wish he will not total the car. If I can, I will gladly have it repaired and use it for many years to come. I am a maintenance fanatic, I must admit, but the 2007 Toyota Corolla is such a great car that I am happy to keep it in top shape."

The right side is far worse.

Very reliable transportation.

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "reliable, inexpensive to own and operate."

Cons: "better grade exterior paint."

"Over my lifetime (66 yrs.)I have purchased 5 new vehicles. This Corolla has been the most safe, reliable one out of the 5. With normal maintance and driving performance, it has never left me stranded. Normal repairs, when needed, have been quick and in-expensive. Due to the reliablity factor, I would trade for another Corolla."

Very reliable

By on Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pros: "reliable, low maintenance, great gas mileage"

Cons: "style, too small for family, no extras here"

"5 years, 135,000 miles on it, never any problems. have only had to perform routine maintenance (oil changes, new tires, new filters). i drive an hr to work and an hr home everyday and the corolla is great on gas and so reliable. it has fit my needs very well considering how much i drive. i feel like i paid too much for it, part of that is on me though. most people get burned at least once buying a car. another thing, i bought this car new, the first hub cap came off within the first month of me owning it, the second within a couple months. and toyota wants $50 for 1 hubcap!!! no thanks, i drive my car without them. the car is not for style, but for convenience / gas mileage. it will still be drivable with another 100K miles on it..."

Best sedan I've ever owned

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun, fun, fun"

Cons: "None. I just need more cargo space."

"I drive long distances 5-6 times/year. My Corolla is comfortable, reliable, and a thoroughly enjoyable ride. Seats are adjustable to my comfort level. It's great on gas. It is easy to maneuver on the highway or in heavy traffic."