2003 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1383 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

I LOVE IT!!!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "great price, keeps better value than others"

"This is the best car ever!!! Bought it new. Have never had any problem with it. 210,000 and still going strong!!!"

Excelent Vehicle

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"I have owned this vehicle for 11 months and have had no problems what so ever. the best fuel mileage I have ever had. recently made a 650 mile trip and averaged 38.4 mpg. very comfortable for a small car."

My Corolla S type

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"I have a 2008 Toyota Corolla S type, and overall it was a great investment! I feel completly confident I dont have to worry about my car for a very long time. I believe in Toyota And would own nothing else!!!! I know this car will last me along time 8 years if not more!! The greatest thing about that is all I have to do is drive it with common sense, and change the oil, and I am golden and will always arrive where intended!!! I would definitly tell everyone I know to go TOYOTA!! The initial price maybe a bit higher, but you get what you pay for!! Now, on another note, I do have some minor detail problems with the corolla!!! Toyota needs to improve some comfort issues inside the corolla. I love the space inside, its large for a compact sedan. Fits four very perfectly with extra room! However, the seat need to be more comfortable not so stiff and more hugging of the passengers! and in the S type, I would not mind paying for Leather and a higher powered engine like at least a 2.4 liter?????? How bout putting an alarm on these as well???? Plus, the controls need to be more accessible, Like having steering wheel controls???? But, these issues do not keep me from enjoying My S type, I love it, just hoping in bout 4 or 5 years when I will probably be ready to trade this one in, they will have added some more upgrades and I will definitly buy Another one!!!"

Check engine light again

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"After about 500 mi. the check engine light came on. about every third time the car is cranked the light would go off. After about 4 trips to the dealerships service department, it was determined that the VVT actuator was faulty. The service tech said there is a tech service bulliten out for model years 05 06 07 and they expect one to be out for the 2008 for replacement of an internal engine part in the same area as the actuator that causes similar problems. I will probably keep the car until the warranty is up, but I find myself constantly glancing over to see if the check engine light is on or about to come on. I just don't thrust this vehicle nor do I feel comfortable recommending it to anyone,"

Great econo-car

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"After driving trucks since I've had my license, I was more than reluctant to buy this car, but the pump price was my motive. After getting used to being in a car, I began to rather like it. The fit and finish is top notch, the engine is torquey as 4 cylinders come, the transmission is smooth and shifts well. The paint quality is excellent, braking is smooth but strangely, stops slower than my 5500lb truck. Handles pretty nicely in adverse weather and the best part, 12 gallons gets me about 375mi. down the road too. My only gripe about this car, is in windy weather on speeds above 55Mph, you have to hold on tight to the wheel, it gets blown around pretty easily."

Great car for the money!

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, cost of ownership"

Cons: "Fit and finish, built for shorter people"

"I bought this car new in July of 2004. I now have 111,000 miles on it and have put no money into it except for normal wear items. (i.e. tires, battery, lights, brakes) I've changed the oil faithfully, always using Mobil 1 synthetic and inside the valve cover looks like the day I bought it. These are very dependable cars with a little maintenance and I would buy another one in a heartbeat. Except that I'm looking for 250,000 miles out of this one."

Reliable and easy to handle

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "reliability"

Cons: "more room to stretch out my legs at just 6'2""

"The corolla 05 is very reliable. I have not had any mechanicals problems. No problems at all with 86,000 miles. It handles easy, is quiet for a small sedan, and comfortable, unless your a passenger that is 6 feet tall or more. This is my second corolla, and they both have been the most reliable cars I have ever owned. If Toyota could ever break out of their conservative design, and give their American cars a little more of a western touch then they may just leave the competition in the dust. And I say that with all do respect to the other car manufacturers who have made some quality auto's."

great all round dependable car

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "gas Mileage, size, dependability, ease of repair"

Cons: "not enough power not for long trips comfort wise"

"Good first car or extra car for city use, great gas mileage not suitable for long highway trips or steep hills. I use this as a car for short errands around town prefer a larger car for long family trips for comfort, Corolla is an extremely dependable car and a great driving car."

wow

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

"We bought this car with 24000 miles on it and it never ceases to amaze me. From responding to fire calls or driving to work on really lousy days this just keeps on going."

with my experiance with this car is excellent

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Ever since we bought the car we had no problem except oil change or brake. Even I went as far new york state and along with other states. so this car is excellent and never stopped in the freeway or any streets of the united states."