2003 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1353 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

reliability plus

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "great car for the price"

Cons: "head lights should shine out a bit farther"

"We purchased this car brand new. She has given us nothing but the best service and reliability. On long trips we get 37mpg's @75mph."

Babs

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

"My 2006 Corolla S, (Babs) has been nothing but reliable and I couldn't think of life without her. I have driven a 2010 VW Beetle, Chevrolet Aveo and a 2011 Nissan Altima, all were newer with less miles, but none compared. The Chevy had no pick up, not like the Corolla and where the Nissan was speedy, the styling was unpleasing and lacks visibility. Plus it was very large for a mid-sized sedan. The Beetle was fun, but too small for practicality and not very comfortable.. Sure I may be biased, but my car was the perfect size and has all the performance for what I want and need from it. My Toyota Corolla S has been great for road trips and just getting me to work on time, she's never had any mechanical issues that were not usual for the year/mileage. She's been hit twice, but keeps on ticking. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, it was inexpensive then, still worth a lot now and I don't think I'll need a new car for many, many years to come."

My first love 2005/LE

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"It's a zippy car. I now have 191,000 and it still drives awsome. But it will only do this for you with love and good maintance care. It drives great in all kinds of weather. It's a bulldozer in the snow. No kidding. The things I have replaced since brand new purchase is the AC condensor and AC compressor, belt, struts/shocks, brakes/tires, and O2 sensor. Would buy this car again, but not sure about the newer style yet."

Get it and forget it

By on Saturday, December 05, 2009

"My favorite cars have always been the ones I didn't have to fix a lot. After 2 years and 25,000 miles I think this will fall into that category. Value: I paid 14,900 for this 08 LE automatic and KBB says it's still worth 13,600 private party. Reliability: I sold a Corolla to a friend that ended up going over 300,000 miles. This has a ways to go but no issues so far. Quality: Factory tires are sad and will need to be replaced soon. Had an air leak in lower windshield out of the box. This caused a whistle when driving into wind. Dearlership cheerfully fixed...really like my Toy dealer. Performance: Very adequate for an economy car and quiet. Consistently get 33 MPG in mixed driving. Styling: This is subjective but the Corolla is not gonna win a beauty contest. Comfort: Very good for a small car with a decent ride but a noticable difference between this and my wife's Camry. Once again very quiet for a small car. Summary: This is a nice driving, economical that holds it's value and should be very reliable."

Corolla - No doubts it is a hit

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"Back in 2004 I bought a Corolla and a Murano. The Murano was almost twice as much as the Corolla. Almost 6 years later, I still have both of them and although the Murano is a great car, more confortable, more spacious, more elegant, there is something about my simple Toyota Corolla that is hard to explain... you simple feel it, it is pure reliability, you turn it on and it is exactly like when I bought it 5plus years ago. That was a great buy! Thanks Toyota."