2002 Toyota Corolla

8.4

Based on 605 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

Won't quit

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"My corolla has 110,000 miles on it and I have never had a problem. I commute 52 miles a day and have tried to destroy this car so I can buy a truck and it just keeps going and going and going. I fear I will never get rid of this car. Great for teenage girls"

Fantastic Value

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"This is absolutely the most reliable car of anyone I know. The style and performance leave something to be desired and comfort decreases if you have more than 2 people in the car, but it is excellent for everyday use. I bought it 4 years ago at 60,000 miles and it is about to pass 140,000 now. It still has many miles left in it."

best car for the money by far

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "reliable, great gas mileage, good in snow"

Cons: "wish they made a Corolla hatchback"

"This car has always started, peppy, great maneuverability, excellent gas mileage even after it started burning oil (about 1 qt/month) at 120,000 miles. Have done basic maintenance and only had to fix a few things after about 120,000 miles--nothing major. Would buy another but they are making the Corolla too big now and standard transmissions seem to be disappearing in everything but sport models with no better gas mileage than 13 YEARS AGO! Can't believe TECHNOLOGY HASN'T ADVANCED IN 13 YEARS!!! ?? BTW, checked out some cars in Canada and find their cars get better gas mileage--their emissions standards are higher so they make 'em more efficient. Here we only get what the oil companies will allow. In Japan the same cars we drive get 3x the mileage!"

The most reliable vehicle ever. Excellent.

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive,Excellent gas millage."

Cons: "Wish it had a CD player."

I drive alot and having a corolla and a RAV4 and Camry and this helped keep the mileage down

"This Corolla had 83500 miles and all I replaced were batteries and windshield wipers. maintenance was by the book. I wish I didn't have to sell it. this vehicle will go 200k miles with no problems. I sold it to a college student, if I had to sell it, it would be to a student. They need a reliable transportation."

I have a toyota corolla , which is the best car

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "ALL THE BODY PART WORKS VERY WELL."

Cons: "NOTHING"

"MY TOYOTA COROLLA.1998 LE,135000 MILES ON IT. IT WAS DRIVING PERFECTLY , SMOOTH, NO SOUNDS, QUICK DRVING., BEST CAR. I RATE IT AS THE BEST . I NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH THAT ; ENGINE OILS ARE CHANGED FREQUENTLY ACCORDING TO THE SERVICE STICKER. NEW BREAKS . HOW MUCH WOULD BE THE COST?"

More than just a car.

By on Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, Great price, has a ton of character"

Cons: "paint fades a little, but thats normal after 13yrs"

"We had this car for 13 years. I was about 3 years old when my parents bought this car. It was love at first sight. I was a little kid and I worshiped this car. It is THE most reliable car. Never broke down. Never let us down. I'm sixteen now, and a couple days ago, we got in a car accident, and this car saved my life, but the insurance company labeled it totaled. I wont see this car again. I miss it so much, and if you need a car that is reliable, get this. It will never let you down and will be strong till its end. I miss my corrolla. It was more than just a car. it was family"

Totally reliable, minimal upkeep, ease of operatio

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"There's nothing not so great - this car is totally reliable, easy to drive, minimal upkeep. Exterior good - car is outside in Florida sun every day."

Best A to B vehicle!!!

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "very reliable"

Cons: "not luxury car :)"

"Want temporary or troubleless vehicle for getting from A to B? then get it."

Great Dependable Economical Car

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Almost everything about this car is a pro."

Cons: "Wheel wear, imperfect alignments after hit pothole"

"Great mileage, reliability and performance. I like this car and will keep it until my two boys get to middle school and no longer fit comfortable in th back seat. (another 5 yeears or so) The only problem I have had is that as the tires wear you can start to get some vibrations at high speeds (0ver 65 mph). But most of my driving is on 55 MPH roads so that doesn't bother me much. I was told the car's frame is slightly bent and this was soon after my wife said she hit a monstrous DC pothole really hard and she thought the car was broken. I suspect that Corolla owners that have had tire problems like me have had a similar issue. (realigments aren't perfect now) I love the car and would recommend it to everyone. Oh and headliner is starting to fall down now, too. Oh well - It is 13 yrs old now."

The most practical car ever!

By on Thursday, December 31, 2009

"If you need a car that will last and last and last, then this is the car for you! Perfect for students and those living on a tight budget. Had the car for 7 years until it was totaled in an accident and had NO problems with it besides normal maintenace."