2001 Toyota Corolla

8.4

Based on 605 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

Wonderful

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I have owned this car for 4-5 years now. I have not had a single problem with it. Very reliable. I've only replaced the tires and rims (Silver), which made the car look a lot nicer and updated. I also put in a new cd player. I found the stereo system was quite good already. It's the perfect size for me (5'6'') It has amazing gas mileage, it's actually pretty fun to drive (it's pretty zippy I THINK), comfortable for my size and weight, it's easy to park, and just all around great value. It's a great first car for doing a lot of commuting, like myself. I'm afraid I'll never get another car until this one completely dies. (Which will save me lots of money, even if I get bored with the car) The few downsides on my car are that I don't have power doors, locks, windows, etc, which can be annoying at times. Also, the car IS so lightweight feeling sometimes that in high winds you have to drive more carefully, it's not very high in style on the inside or out (but there's nothing wrong with simplicity), the back seat is pretty tight for leg room, but considering no one is ever in my back seat I don't really care."

My corolla

By on Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"My corolla is a great car for a small family or single person. It gets great gas mileage. about a year before my warranty ran out my motor had to be replaced because it was drinking a quart of oil a week. I had a brand new motor put it in and now it runs great."

You can never go wrong with a Toyota Corolla

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "Great value, reliability and MPG"

Cons: "Not very good leg room in the back seats"

"We bought this 2002 car in 2001 new from the dealership...and we have absolutely no regrets. The car has been super reliable. The only money we have put into it is the regular maintenance (oil changes, tire changes/rotations, brakes --although brakes only needed to be changed twice in 12 years). We love our corolla so much we bought a 1997 model from a dear friend of ours, that one only has 95,000 and is running like a champ. Unfortunately, due to our recent adoption of our third little one, we need to sell our '97 in order to buy something more spacious (Toyota Sienna). The only con about this car is the space in the back seats, not very roomy."

love it!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cons: "small trunk"

"i absolutely love this car!!!!! everytime i get in it from driving our other vehicle (an older volvo), i literally say "ahhhhh!" it's so comfortable and its amazing what i fit inside. has been very reliable and the only thing i would want is a bigger trunk."

Most reliable car!

By on Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, economical and comfortable."

Cons: "Interior and exterior looks."

"This vehicle has never let me down and just doesn't stop. I haven't had any problems with it... ever!!! This car isn't the most stylish or the most fun to drive, but for its class, it has decent comfort, space, fuel economy and great reliability."