2001 Toyota Corolla

8.4

Based on 592 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

Very Reliable Make And Model

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

Pros: "Its a smooth ride, no auto problems"

Cons: "no power windows or locks, very basic!!!"

"This car has been wonderful to me. I loved this car!! Im gonna miss her."

GREAT DEPENDABLE VEHICLE

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive, maintain and one you will enjoy"

"I presently own a 2000 Toyota Corolla. This vehicle has been extremely dependable. I've driven my Toyota cross-country 2-3 times. I'm a one-person owner of this vehicle and bought it new. I've not had to do any work on this vehicle until it was 12 years old other then basic maintenance, oil change, tune up or a break job after my cross country trips. On the 13th yr, this summer, I replaced the catalyst converter ($500) and I had some other minor work done. Last summer, I had some work done and I think it had to do with an engine light coming on and I got taken for about ($250) last summer. I also, changed my 2nd battery. Other then that, I will need new struts. I just replaced my tires (3) of them and an alignment ($348) this week. This vehicle is still running smoothly and my friends are amazed at how well my car runs being 13 yrs old. Because of my two Toyota's I've own (this now is my 2nd one), my friends have seen how great they've both been. I've recommended Toyotas to my friends and three of them and even my sister have purchase Toyota. My sister's is older then mine and her car is still going! If you're a female, want a dependable vehicle and not get stuck with car payments for a lifetime, this is the vehicle, you should consider buying. You will definitely save in the long run!!! I've not had a car payment in over seven years! Don't think twice when buying this vehicle. Nobody needs a lemon or headaches after investing all the monies in the purchase of a new vehicle. Buy a vehicle you can count on, a TOYOTA."

Great Car....Toyotta Corolla!

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Last car I owned was a Toyota Corolla, and so I bought my current car, also a Toyota Corolla because my first one lasted to 200,000 miles and the only thing I had to repair was a new radiator. My current one has 135,000 miles on it and has only needed the normal maintainance of tires, oil change, and all the regular maintainance advised by the guidebook included when I bought it brand new in 2002. I am sold on the Toyota Corollas. Two cars lasted me 22 years so far and only a radiator repair. Excellant product, excellant buy."

My second Corolla - love Toyota!!!

By on Monday, January 07, 2013

Pros: "small enough to park anywhere. Great lasting value"

Cons: "feel bumpy road more than larger vehicle"

"This is my second Corolla. I have had no mechanical repairs except normal wear and tear! With regular oil changes and routine maintenance - no surprise break downs like I had with American made cars I owned prior. I have only driven Corollas for the past 22 years. I could put another 100,000 miles on this car. It will make a great car for a student or second family car. The only reason I will sell it is to buy a 4 wheel drive with a hatch back. I plan to buy Toyota again!! They don't loose their value!! Good ergonomics (seat feels good on long drive)"

Such an amazing car!

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "Great car for the price!"

Cons: "The only thing I did not like were the head rests."

"I have owned this car since 1999 and I have never had any problems with it. It has started for me everyday without fail for the past 14 years and has been truly an amazing car. Because I have had the car for so long and because it has been such a great car I feel like it has a soul. I am almost feeling guilty selling her because she have been such a dutiful and reliable little girl to me. I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a comfortable, reliable and practicable car."