1995 Toyota Corolla

Based on 448 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Will outlast your patience-

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"Bought new with 2 miles on odometer and drove all of 210k miles with no incidents. Was supposed to be for a couple of years before I bought something I really wanted. Almost 14 years, a marriage, and two kids later, it is the only one that remains from before my marriage and is the envy of my wife! I am slowly being worked on over the years by my wife to get rid of it and finally it seems to be working as I am starting to yearn for another car. Still get 34/45 mpg, runs and looks great, will not die! Will have to say good bye soon - a heartbreaker indeed!"

Loved this car

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Reason: Wanted a SUV

Pros: "Excellent value"

Cons: "Smallish"

"My first car where every thing worked..no alternate switches or home repairs on the seat. It works..as expected. Good value safe ride. Perfect for a student driver. Solid."

i LOVE IT, GOOD ON GAS AND VERY GOOD TO MAINTANCE

By on Friday, September 21, 2012

"I LOVE THIS CAR, I HAVE IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS, IS VERY ECONOMIC, (36 MILES PER GALLON)I DON'T HAVE TO BE WORRIED ABOUT NEED OIL IF I CHANGE MY OIL EVERY 3000 MILES I DON'T HAVE TO CHECK THAT EVERY TIME AND WHEN I DO THE CHANGES THE OIL LOOKS STILL USABLE,ALWAYS START IN THE MORNING, VERY COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE SPECIALLY ON LONG TRIPS, COOL A/C AND VERY TRUST ABLE."

Great balance between style and economical

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mileage, reliability, style, and comfort"

Cons: "Slightly underpowered but fine for all driving."

Before I did some customizing, this is a great little car.

"I recently traded a large SUV with a gas guzzling engine for this Toyota Corolla. I commute over 80 miles a day for work. It runs smooth and drives great. It has amazing gas mileage, I pay about $50.00 a week in gas when I used to pay triple that. It has style, which I like in a car/truck, but it is also practical. I have two kids so the 4-door is great. I am a pretty big guy at 6'2" and 220 lbs, and I have room to spare in this Corolla. Toyota is known for it's long lasting and reliable vehicles, so I would absolutely recommend a Corolla to friends and family."

Before I did some customizing, this is a great little car.

avg 32/38 mpg, rarely let me down,excellent value.

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "corners well,economical,comfortable,cute"

Cons: "attractive to thieves, friends want free taxi ride"

"Purchased used with 42,000 mi.in 2001,it was stolen twice, (and an ex put stuff in the gas tank-twice);only started letting me down when I got sick and could not afford regular preventative maintainence. I never let anyone else drive it on purpose (transmission and electrical problems after it was stolen). In accidents both times it was stolen(frame checked out ok) totally repaired first time-stolen again 3 months later (framestill ok, but trouble with fourth and fifth gears thereafter). Much better than advertised gas milage, highly dependable. I used to sit on the front porch of my apartment just looking at how beautiful it was. Not a 'get-up-and-go' car, so much as a 'get-up-and-go-forever'. Not powerful in leaps and bounds (which wastes gas and wears out your engine anyway);steady and strong, good for the long haul with a really roomy trunk. Not a lot of leg room in the back seat, but that's just fine, I didn't want to run a taxi anyway!"