1995 Toyota Corolla

Based on 430 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Best Exterior Desgin, highly reliable Quality Car

By on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pros: "Very stable on the high way."

Cons: "Driver seat can't raise up."

"This model's exterior desgin is the best until 2013. Very good A/C and heating system. Highly reliable and stable on the high ways. Toyota the BEST, and I bought 2011 CAMRY.Dealers should maintain, and keep up the value and TOYOTA name."

Very dependable, small compact, great gas mileage.

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Affordable, comfortable, easy to drive and park."

Cons: "Cup holders in tight space."

"Same as review summary."

Best car value

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

"I am the original owner of this car and I am going to save it for my daughter. I do a regular routine service and it's runs as good as it did when I bought it brand new."

Very Reliable Car

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, gas efficient"

Cons: "No cd player."

"This has been my car since high school, (my first car) I have had it for over 6 years and it is a 1997. I havent had any problems whatsoever with this car. I have only had to do the regular maintenance on it and everything works. It is very comfortable and easy to drive. It is also very gas efficient. My husband actually bought a new corolla for himself because my old one has been such a great car."

One of the best cars ever made.

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Good mileage, excellent reliability, inexpensive parts and repair cost."

My First Car

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Good for a first car"

"This car was passed down to me from my grandfather. The paint on the hood is chipping, tires are only a 1 1/2 to 2 years old. The original cassette player along with radio still works. Many people complain about older cars not having A/C, well not with this one. The air conditioner still works like a charm. Cruise control still works as well. The battery under the hood may need to be replaced along with some slight cosmetic repairs. Miles to the gallon I'm going to have to guess to be 26-32 miles. The body color of the car is like a dark pine tree green and the interior of it is a creamy tan. The windshield wipers were replaced about 8 months ago and may need to be replaced again. The headlights are a bit dim due to use but may be replaced as well. The cup holder is above the ash tray but still comes to good use. The hood is a bit dented and scratched up (I'll be honest) from friends Duke's of Hazarding across the hood. The back bumper was torn off but was fixed, I do not think permanently. The bumper will probably need a checkup in the near future."

Corolla - Generic Car

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Value, MPG, sensible, safe, commutable"

Cons: "Boring to drive, old, dated styling,"

"I purchased this car after moving from CA to NJ on a whim. I lucked out and struck a deal with someone who just wanted it gone. As BADLY as I want a new car for aesthetic and comfort reasons, I can't bring myself to part with this SOLID running vehicle. I'm very grateful to have this long running economy car. I replaced the clutch, and updated the tires and still get her vitals checked regularly like a responsible driver. She's not fun to drive, She doesn't like high speeds, She doesn't like to race. She's a Responsible car She responds sensibly to my driving style, and is quick to react when other drivers may not be making sound choices. As a base model everything works, and I'm very satisfied with my investment. I'd like to tint her windows and give her a fresh face lift, but any work I put into the car would be money lost. It's only a little depressing to pull up to my friends newer models with my 20 year old car, but even when I replace her with something newer and no doubt larger, I might keep her in my driveway as a spare, because she'll run forever."

Great Car to Get From Point A to Point B

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, great gas mileage and fun to drive"

Cons: "No power mirrors, door locks, or windows."

"My grandparents bought this car brand new back in 1996 as a 1997 model. This is a great commuter car, first car, and family sedan. Looks and Interior quality are decent. Steering is good. This car does have air conditioning, AM, FM and Cassette. Trunk space is pretty good for a compact sedan. Leg room can be a little tight in the rear. Acceleration is a little slow. Visibility is very good, can see clearly out of every window."

Great First Car

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Cheap, Great mileage, cheap parts"

Cons: "Not fast enough for a teenage boy, not pretty."

"This was the car I purchased when i got my drivers licence. It is a great car, reliable, gets great gas mileage, and parts were cheap. in the three years i have had it, i have replaced one set of tires, front breaks, a timing belt, and a water pump. Other than those things i have never had any issues with it, even with its age. The cosmetics leave something to be desired, but it is a great first car, and one i won't soon forget."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

"My mother bought this car when it was a couple years old. She gave it to me 3 years ago. I have put lots of miles on it and never had a problem with it besides regular maintenance. It drives good. Gets around in the snow well. Fun little car to drive. Very dependable and great on gas."