1995 Toyota Corolla

Based on 425 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

My First Car

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Good for a first car"

"This car was passed down to me from my grandfather. The paint on the hood is chipping, tires are only a 1 1/2 to 2 years old. The original cassette player along with radio still works. Many people complain about older cars not having A/C, well not with this one. The air conditioner still works like a charm. Cruise control still works as well. The battery under the hood may need to be replaced along with some slight cosmetic repairs. Miles to the gallon I'm going to have to guess to be 26-32 miles. The body color of the car is like a dark pine tree green and the interior of it is a creamy tan. The windshield wipers were replaced about 8 months ago and may need to be replaced again. The headlights are a bit dim due to use but may be replaced as well. The cup holder is above the ash tray but still comes to good use. The hood is a bit dented and scratched up (I'll be honest) from friends Duke's of Hazarding across the hood. The back bumper was torn off but was fixed, I do not think permanently. The bumper will probably need a checkup in the near future."

Corolla - Generic Car

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Value, MPG, sensible, safe, commutable"

Cons: "Boring to drive, old, dated styling,"

"I purchased this car after moving from CA to NJ on a whim. I lucked out and struck a deal with someone who just wanted it gone. As BADLY as I want a new car for aesthetic and comfort reasons, I can't bring myself to part with this SOLID running vehicle. I'm very grateful to have this long running economy car. I replaced the clutch, and updated the tires and still get her vitals checked regularly like a responsible driver. She's not fun to drive, She doesn't like high speeds, She doesn't like to race. She's a Responsible car She responds sensibly to my driving style, and is quick to react when other drivers may not be making sound choices. As a base model everything works, and I'm very satisfied with my investment. I'd like to tint her windows and give her a fresh face lift, but any work I put into the car would be money lost. It's only a little depressing to pull up to my friends newer models with my 20 year old car, but even when I replace her with something newer and no doubt larger, I might keep her in my driveway as a spare, because she'll run forever."

Great Car to Get From Point A to Point B

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, great gas mileage and fun to drive"

Cons: "No power mirrors, door locks, or windows."

"My grandparents bought this car brand new back in 1996 as a 1997 model. This is a great commuter car, first car, and family sedan. Looks and Interior quality are decent. Steering is good. This car does have air conditioning, AM, FM and Cassette. Trunk space is pretty good for a compact sedan. Leg room can be a little tight in the rear. Acceleration is a little slow. Visibility is very good, can see clearly out of every window."

Great First Car

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Cheap, Great mileage, cheap parts"

Cons: "Not fast enough for a teenage boy, not pretty."

"This was the car I purchased when i got my drivers licence. It is a great car, reliable, gets great gas mileage, and parts were cheap. in the three years i have had it, i have replaced one set of tires, front breaks, a timing belt, and a water pump. Other than those things i have never had any issues with it, even with its age. The cosmetics leave something to be desired, but it is a great first car, and one i won't soon forget."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

"My mother bought this car when it was a couple years old. She gave it to me 3 years ago. I have put lots of miles on it and never had a problem with it besides regular maintenance. It drives good. Gets around in the snow well. Fun little car to drive. Very dependable and great on gas."

car always ran great

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"the car has always run great. front windows do not operate. slight dent in door."

The best commute vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage!!!"

Cons: "No bells or whistles."

"This is actually a 1989 Toyota Corolla. Believe it or not, I get forty-two miles to a gallon on the freeway! Yep, that's 42 mpg. Around town running errands, the mileage drops to thirty-six miles to a gallon. Yep, that's 36 mpg in town. kind of hard to think about buying a new vehicle, in this time of $4.25 for a gallon of gas."

good reliable transpotation

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "not fancy but great car to go from point a to b"

Cons: "plastic door handles"

"bought this car in August of 2002 with 104,000 miles on it a really great car have had to do a few repairs on items that wore out but overall a great car it now has 224,000 miles on it and the engine still runs very smooth my next car for sure will be a toyota"

This is a gold car value, never stop on road, snow

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Great price, comfortable driving"

"True value car."

Best Reliable Car Ever Owned

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "It is a great, inexpensive to run vehicle."

Cons: "Older car; standard shift not for everyone."

"I love this little car! It has been so reliable and great on gas. I love the standard shift, especially in the winter time! I am sad to have to sell it."