1995 Toyota Corolla

Based on 424 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Corolla - Generic Car

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Value, MPG, sensible, safe, commutable"

Cons: "Boring to drive, old, dated styling,"

"I purchased this car after moving from CA to NJ on a whim. I lucked out and struck a deal with someone who just wanted it gone. As BADLY as I want a new car for aesthetic and comfort reasons, I can't bring myself to part with this SOLID running vehicle. I'm very grateful to have this long running economy car. I replaced the clutch, and updated the tires and still get her vitals checked regularly like a responsible driver. She's not fun to drive, She doesn't like high speeds, She doesn't like to race. She's a Responsible car She responds sensibly to my driving style, and is quick to react when other drivers may not be making sound choices. As a base model everything works, and I'm very satisfied with my investment. I'd like to tint her windows and give her a fresh face lift, but any work I put into the car would be money lost. It's only a little depressing to pull up to my friends newer models with my 20 year old car, but even when I replace her with something newer and no doubt larger, I might keep her in my driveway as a spare, because she'll run forever."

Great Car to Get From Point A to Point B

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, great gas mileage and fun to drive"

Cons: "No power mirrors, door locks, or windows."

"My grandparents bought this car brand new back in 1996 as a 1997 model. This is a great commuter car, first car, and family sedan. Looks and Interior quality are decent. Steering is good. This car does have air conditioning, AM, FM and Cassette. Trunk space is pretty good for a compact sedan. Leg room can be a little tight in the rear. Acceleration is a little slow. Visibility is very good, can see clearly out of every window."

Great First Car

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Cheap, Great mileage, cheap parts"

Cons: "Not fast enough for a teenage boy, not pretty."

"This was the car I purchased when i got my drivers licence. It is a great car, reliable, gets great gas mileage, and parts were cheap. in the three years i have had it, i have replaced one set of tires, front breaks, a timing belt, and a water pump. Other than those things i have never had any issues with it, even with its age. The cosmetics leave something to be desired, but it is a great first car, and one i won't soon forget."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

"My mother bought this car when it was a couple years old. She gave it to me 3 years ago. I have put lots of miles on it and never had a problem with it besides regular maintenance. It drives good. Gets around in the snow well. Fun little car to drive. Very dependable and great on gas."

car always ran great

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"the car has always run great. front windows do not operate. slight dent in door."

See if you qualify for