1994 Toyota Corolla

Based on 448 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Very Dependable Car

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "Good on gas; great trunk space"

Cons: "Not a date magnet"

"I purchase this car in March 1997. It has never failed me It was my first Toyota. It is a second car. When the gas is expensive I love the car. I am not a fan of economy cars but this one is fine and it serves it purpose to get me from a - z. I initially complained about the noise from the wind because I am more used to a higher end quieter car. The car is dependable and cheap on repairs. The body was not a attractive as the Honda for that year but I was told my car might be where I parked it when I returned. So I drove off in my Toyota."

Great first car

By on Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pros: "great gas mileage, AC and heat work after 18 years"

Cons: "Not very powerful, light car"

"Great first car for any new driver! Not very powerful, but one of the most reliable cars on the road"

long term value on moderate investment

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "great gas milage, cheap to own"

Cons: "getting up there in years and milage"

"Purchased in 2006 (14 years old then) with 170,000 miles for $2,000. Still running in 2014 with 260,000 miles. Reliable around town car, great for teenage son getting to school, sports, work and friends, with lots of room for extra stuff (sports equipment) in the back. Still use it for hauling larger stuff from the hardware and garden stores. Engine and transmission running very good, body deteriorating in wheel wells and under door frames. No excessive rattling, vibrating or leaking beyond what you would expect with a car of this age. Average around 28 to 33 mpg in suburb/rural and highway driving."

My 3rd Toyota Corolla, 2 used, 1 new

By on Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pros: "Dependable, easy handling, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"Bought this car in 2001 for under $6k. After 15 yrs & over 100,0000 miles, I am looking for newer one! Reclining passenger seat & drop down rear seats make it versatile little vehicle. A friend compared it to Captain Kangaroo's jacket (Google it young ones.) because he was continually amazed at what I sometimes pulled out of it: floor lamp; ceiling track lighting; lingerie chest; rolled 8x12 carpet, sliding door pet panel, 2 campers+8X10 cabin tent+2-man raft+all camping gear."

best deal

By on Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, excellent response, easy to park"

Cons: "no interval wipers, no cruise control"

"I bought this car in 2004. My brother said it wouldn't last and I paid too much for it ($8000). I've only had to do a few repairs such as brakes, oil pan gasket and head gasket. This car has never let me down, never left me stranded. Since I'm only 5'2", this car is the perfect size for me. The body is still in pretty good condition with minimal rust. It's not the car for everyone; my husband calls it 'the go-cart' but I love it! I'm going to be trading it in on a slightly larger car, that he can enjoy driving as well and I'll be sad to see it go. I expect to see it driving around town for a long time to come. Great little car!"