2004 Toyota Celica

9.4

Based on 473 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I bought this car in 2003 and have only 65000 miles on it. I put a little bit of upgrades on it and to me is the best looking car out there. Sure there are luxury sports cars, but this car to me is one of a kind. No other car out there that I have seen looked so good with Lamborghini doors and 19" rims. Add a touch screen receiver and some premium sounds and you get beauty and a beast. When the engine goes out I will replace it with another and keep it for as long as I can. This car is a keeper in my opinion and anyone who gets one shouldn't sell or trade it in the gas mileage speaks for itself. Overall i'm just happy that I have this car, too bad Toyota doesn't make these anymore."

Wonderfull Car!

By on Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"I have owned my 2000 Celica for 5 years now and LOVE IT! The only real complaint I have is that the backseat is not comfortable for passengers I have been told. So I basicly use it just for hauling things around. Other than that it drives and looks great, just dont plan on hauling your friends around if you dont want to hear them complain about not having any leg room!"

Fantastic Car

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"One of the best cars I've ever owned. 2000 GTS 6spd. Drove from Maine to Key West several times, Out to California and back, have owned it for 5 yrs, around 60000 miles & consistently averaged 37 mpg hgwy. It's never needed more than average maintenance & even that has been sparse. Belt change once, oil, brakes, etc... the usual. I've owned 3 accords, a Del Sol, Escape, escort, stealth... this car was a pleasure to own! ps. She also loves to be pushed... hit around 5500 RPM's and you'll see what I mean... redlines in high 7000's."

Looks & feel sporty. Technically not a sports car

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Awesome car. Fun and practical. The best, inexpensive car I've ever owned. Very reliable. Although it's a 4-seater, it's more suitable as a 2-seater. Seats ride low, giving you that sporty feel. Great acceleration on inclines. It's technically a compact car, but viewed as a sports car. As far as storage space, if you must, with the back seats down, you can load it as you would a pick-up truck (i.e. 6 ft. ladder, box of unassembled furniture)."

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"i have owned my celica for 7 years now and i am going to so cry when i sell it. i have diffenetly out grown it. there is no way my back can handle getting my son in and out of the back seat...........great car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Celica near Honolulu. See local deals