2014 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,208 - $21,240.

10/7.4

Based on 266 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

love many things about this vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pros: "love alot of things about this car"

Cons: "Hate seatbelt dinging and charge $50 to disable"

"this is the first vehicle I've owened that wasnt a pick up in almost 20 years.I am very happy with the purchase of my new Camry. I did tons of research and think this is the best car out there for your $.very resonable with many extras"

BEST OVER ALL CAR I HAVE EVER PURCHASED

By on Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pros: "HYBRID FAST SPORTY ROOMY AND ECONOMICAL"

Cons: "TIRES, VOICE CALL, EN-TUNE DATA HUNGRY"

32k in 6mo 34 -38 avg 200hp combined

"Bought a used 2012 Camry Hybrid XLE with 20000 miles in October 2014 a week before 4th of July 2015 I have 52000 miles. I have a commercial drivers licenses and have driven for a living for sometime I drove Uber and Lyft for about 5 months all over California from Sacramento, San Francisco Bay Area to LA, IE, and Sand Diego. Threw a rain storm in San Francisco to running a 80 mile commute from IE(inland empire riverside). I am not a easy driver 75-80 mph in So-Cal as traffic will allow 70-75 mph in Nor-Cal. This is one step down from the Lexus's 300h. Im always getting 34=37 mpg on the hwy or city is 34-39. I don't do the ride-sharing anymore but i never had a complaint on space in the rear seat. As a matter of fact my wife doesn't want to drive her 2013 Honda Civic anymore it gas mileage is too poor and its too small and bumpy ! The difference in the 2012 with the 2015 hybrid is moor floor sound deadening material and a new body style. This car is Toyota reliable with the full size 17 gallon gas tank which means 530 + or - depending if you drive like me or like my kids Grand Ma. Voice recognizing for calls leaves some thing to be desired I normal just use the hands free talking function after making the all with my smart phone."

32k in 6mo 34 -38 avg 200hp combined

Exactly what I expected - reliable fun.

By on Saturday, June 06, 2015

Pros: "Great price, reliable, good acceleration, comfort"

Cons: "Inside materials scratch easily"

"I bought my Camry SE I4 new in 2013. I did my research so I knew exactly what to expect from driving dynamics to resale value. I think the car drives great for commuting to work, going shopping and long road trips to visit family. This is what 90% of driving is. I do miss the 10% of the time when a little sports car would be fun, but getting to work on time and not having any repair bills have pushed those wants into the future when I have a nice cushion of $$$ saved up for my Audi A3 or VW GTI. When I need to pass someone going slow on the highway I can use the paddle shifters to kick it down a gear to use more torque and it responds instantly, plus surprises the heck out of anyone trying to speed up to quickly not let "a Camry" in front of them while merging in traffic. Sure it rolls when cornering but it's also soft over bumps and has the most comfortable ride of any car I've owned. Not jittery at all. Audio system is great and has everything you really need in a daily driver. Highly recommended. There are other cars that are more fun to drive and your friends won't ask why you bought that car. But the way I look at it is if you don't own your own home yet, or don't have a nice savings cushion don't take the risk just yet on a high maintenance sporty or luxury car just yet. Plus since it's not a trendy car and Toyota likes to keep their sales numbers high there are always great discounts. I got my SE for about $5,000 off the sticker price in August 2013 toward the end of the year sales."

Excellent Car, Quietest car I've ever owned, peppy

By on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pros: "Quiet, mileage/range, peppy, clean lines"

Cons: "trunk space"

"Quietest car I've ever owned in all driving modes. Well insulated cabin. Not a lot of difference in mileage in Eco mode. Acceleration is excellent when electric assist engages, great for driving in city traffic. Don't know about noise level in gas version...according to the math I've done and my driving habits (30k/year) the break even point on upgrading to the hybrid is gas at 3.25/gallon. Average trunk space. Gas powered offers much more trunk flexibility with fold down seats."

Great car