2014 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,464 - $21,418.

10/7.4

Based on 282 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Great milage at 36 on hwy

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

"The SE rides stiff so for a softer ride take the LE"

Actually I love this car...(my 15th vehicle)

By on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pros: "reliable, luxurious, fast, hot ext, sweet features"

Cons: "not sure about smart key/push start/auto open"

"Looks hot. I cant say much of anything else looks hot in my opinion. Toyota to me is the most reliable and cost effective newer car to own. (our third toyota) Nice inside (feels luxurious, enough space for four, big sunroof, awesome nav,sound, voice features, love stereo and speakers, quiet ride, good safety features and ratings, cup holders galore, nice sunvisers, nice mirrors, awesome blind spot warning lights add safety, very comfy seats, nice leather, very pretty interior, holders for all my junk, outlets in multi places, plus cable, sweet wood grain feature (in dark brown), nice display (not too bright,adjustable, nice colors and lights), clock and directional and all sensors needed, nice shifter, nice knee pad for driver leg, nice high arm rests for driver on both sides, nice window and sunroof auto open/closers, two comfortable back seats, decent visability, nice warranties r transferable,nice roomy trunk, nice fold down seats option, front seats recline 100% back for a comfy sleep, navigation is big clear and easy and offers 3 visible routes, voice command is way cool, supper snappy lightning fast ride. makes our celica feel like a jalopy. jury is still out on the keyless entry keyless start smart key. They are way expensive to replace, and I hope they dont cause a safety issue for my little boys. Jury is still out on gas mileage. so far seems ave. but..i have the v6 which is much different than the 4. Jury is still out on sos option. think i dont need it. rather get service fast I cant believe this car is so awesome. Luxurious, very attractive in and out, high tech, comfy, and a reliable ride that over time costs less to own than most cars. Soooo happy! Our dad recommended this car to us, since he has one similar le older model. Me:mom of two, likes ritz carlton comfort but at a great value, took auto mechanics in college, collected antique vws, love jeep cherokee, had two nissan 300zx's, had a volvo, audi, toyota sienna and toyota celica. This is my fav so far...except the nostalgia of the vws."

Great car

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

"I bought a 2013 used Camry LE with 15,000 miles. 4 months later, I traded it in on a new 2013 Camry LE. I love the way the car rides. It is very responsive, gets good mileage. Unfortunately, while sitting at a red light, a pickup struck me in the right rear and sideswiped the right side of the car. It only had 1372 miles on it. Can't wait to return the rental and pick up my Toyota."

Great driving car

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Great power, attractive, intuitive, great radio"

Cons: "White seats only with red car, gas mileage not as"

"I searched a lot of brands and looked at a bunch of cars on the internet before buying this one. Main reason for buying a new car was gas mileage. And there is the only rub I have with the car so far. Mostly around town driving but only getting 23.8 avg. according to the cars estimate. I don't understand this as I read the other peoples ratings of this car. Could it be just mine? Love the radio and blue tooth which automatically sincs with my phone when I start the car. Very nice. Car is elegantly styled inside but I don't like the white which is showing every little piece of dirt. Couldn't get grey with the Red car I wanted. Only other Con I have is some parts seem extremely cheap. Trunk seems very flimsy, I guess to save on weight. It seems I am knocking the car quiet a bit but understand I do love this car. Its powerful, intuitively designed and great looking. Several compliments so far. Toyota's rating with several agencies was a big part in my decision to buy Toyota. Very dependable forever seems like. Go get you one."

Made me love Toyota!!!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, Value, Fun, AMAZING RIDE!!!"

Cons: "Interior design"

"So I had never owned a Toyota nor driven one until this car...I was deployed and my wife needed a car, on leave she rented it while we were in a different state and fell in love...So we decided to buy. We purchased a 2012 Toyota Camry SE V6...we have everything except the JBL sound system. The sport suspension is amazing, the stock speakers are still incredible, amazing throttle response and extremely low IDLE with little to no noise...sometimes its so quiet i have forgot it was even on. Push to start and keyless entry are great, after while it gets nicer to know you can lock and unlock your doors without worrying about pressing a button or even starting your car in the winter and someone taking it! I love the fact the key must be in the car to start, very spacious both inside and drunk, the exterior looks sleek. Couple down falls i think about this car is with the SE we got the body kit to it and the front bumper like to pop off every once in awhile, just the drivers corner but you can easily pop it back into place. No memory seat and it would be good with about 2-3 extra inches between the front seats and back...Interior design looks less then flashy compared to some other sedans but still looks great."

Exactly what I expected - reliable fun.

By on Saturday, June 06, 2015

Pros: "Great price, reliable, good acceleration, comfort"

Cons: "Inside materials scratch easily"

"I bought my Camry SE I4 new in 2013. I did my research so I knew exactly what to expect from driving dynamics to resale value. I think the car drives great for commuting to work, going shopping and long road trips to visit family. This is what 90% of driving is. I do miss the 10% of the time when a little sports car would be fun, but getting to work on time and not having any repair bills have pushed those wants into the future when I have a nice cushion of $$$ saved up for my Audi A3 or VW GTI. When I need to pass someone going slow on the highway I can use the paddle shifters to kick it down a gear to use more torque and it responds instantly, plus surprises the heck out of anyone trying to speed up to quickly not let "a Camry" in front of them while merging in traffic. Sure it rolls when cornering but it's also soft over bumps and has the most comfortable ride of any car I've owned. Not jittery at all. Audio system is great and has everything you really need in a daily driver. Highly recommended. There are other cars that are more fun to drive and your friends won't ask why you bought that car. But the way I look at it is if you don't own your own home yet, or don't have a nice savings cushion don't take the risk just yet on a high maintenance sporty or luxury car just yet. Plus since it's not a trendy car and Toyota likes to keep their sales numbers high there are always great discounts. I got my SE for about $5,000 off the sticker price in August 2013 toward the end of the year sales."

Great Value

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "spacious, excellent Bluetooth connection"

Cons: "road noise"

"I haven't experienced major problems. The mpg is very good (it's almost like a hybrid in disguise), the ride is smooth, and the features resemble that of a luxury car's features. Toyota did a really good job redesigning the interior, but I sort of wish the exterior looks a little better (it kind of just looks like a huge corolla). Nonetheless, the Camry is a great car for simple commuting!"

Perfect Card and Great Value

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

"We just traded our 2007 Honda Accord to 2012 Toyota Camry SE. We are really happy switching our brand to Toyota. This car engine is so quite, great interior, I love the handsfree blue tooth connection."

great mpg

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Cons: "needs a power outlet in back."

"The Camry SE is great on gas mileage (38-40 on trips)Good power with a 4 cyl. Will buy another one in 2015 if they will deal. Hope the new one will get even better mileage. The comfort of the seats are good. Have driven 10 hours ,without any discomfort."

Good value for the money

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Stable on the highway when passing the bigrigs"

Cons: "Cheep tires"

"Purchased the vehicle new (Camry SE) in January of 2013. I drive a good bit so I quickly rack up miles on a vehicle. Fuel mileage has been good. The lowest mileage that it has given was 25 mpg, this was sitting in heavy stop and go traffic. Most of the time it averages 28 to 30 mpg commuting to and from work. The only thing that I can complain about is the tires, they seem as if they are low quality (cheep) and generate some road noise. Other than that the car has been great."