2013 Toyota Camry

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Owned many vehicles THIS IS GREAT!

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive. Looks. Reliability. Resale value."

"I love the way it rides and best gas mileage of any car that I've owned. Don't know why some people complain about not getting good gas mileage. Funny I get 32 in town and have gotten up to 42 hwy, but avg 38. I really think those that complain are those that have a lead foot. I don't. I ease on pedal trying to keep eco light on and let up before I reach the rear of the car in front of me. People speed! Let's face it. No car is going to give you the mileage you expect that way. The speed limit signs posted are the max speed you should be driving not the min. I'll drive 5 miles over the limit and people still pass me. Guess that's why I can proudly say I haven't had a ticket since 1991. If you got a lead foot quit your complaining. Another fact I find is the reliability. Had my camry for 2 years now and hasn't had any trouble at all. Most cars I've owned till now saw the garage more than I see a doctor. Won't buy anything other than a Toyota."

Everything promised is delivered

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Value room ride safety reliability Paddle shifter!"

Cons: "center console set up could be more ergonomic"

"Cars like Camry Accord and fusion are an improvement over the "junk" that was marketed years ago. It's tough to keep one-upping the better performers in this category, so the proof is usually in the numbers and this car is at or near the top for so many years simply because it delivers all it promises. Reliability is great, good room, good ride, good mileage and a 10 airbag full safety system. All for under $25K out the door. My secretary drove an '01 til she retired and it still looks great around town. She still reminds me that she's almost 9 years without a car payment. If you need to live through your car, go blow your kids college tuition for a 3 year status symbol, but if your smart you will look at this car and laugh all the way to the bank."

I get it!!!

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "Fun and easy to drive, smooth and quite ride."

If that car doesnt look good we have way different taste.

"I am 66 years old and have had most every luxury brand as well as luxury sports cars through the years. Had a Lexus GS some years ago so I have some familiarity with a Toyota product. Having no need to spend ridiculous money on a more expensive car since I don't spend anywhere the amount of time in a car like I used to, I went for the 2014.5 Camry XLE for its rich looks, (A picture tells a thousand words in the right color) and reliability. I just want to say again, after 10 months with this car, I get it!!!!"

If that car doesnt look good we have way different taste.

Has a number of design flaws

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable interior"

Cons: "See review"

"1) Too much off the windshield, 2) Right front cross bar interferes with vision, 3) car is too low in the right 4) ride is too choppy 5) center console controls too and difficult to adjust while driving 6) glare off the rearview camera can make it useless 7) average gas mileage is 24.2 way under what is advertised."

Good car but did not get the mileage advertised

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

"We have enjoyed the Camry and it is a dependable vehicle but I am not sure if the extra expense of getting the hybrid really paid off for us. We average about 30 MPG and probably could have done better with a different non-hybrid model."