2013 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,986 - $20,902.

10/7.5

8.4

Based on 180 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great car!

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "Great efficiency, superb engineering, good price"

Cons: "Dealers have limited amount of hybrids in-stock"

"I did a lot of research around hybrids due to the fact that I drive over 30,000 miles per year. Every review I read compared the vehicle to the Toyota Camry Hybrid. Once I drove it I knew it was the highest quality in the marketplace. I have far exceeded the advertised 40 EPA miles/gallon and have consistently attained 45.5 miles/gallon. I would recommend the Camry Hybrid to anyone and this coming from a long time Honda owner with an Accord that has 300,000 miles and an Odyssey with 210,000 miles."

EASILY THE BEST CAR FOR THE $$$$$$$

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Pros: "RIDE, ACCELL, FEELS SAFE AND TIGHT....GAS MILEAGE"

Cons: "CANT THINK OF ANY"

"I bought a 2012 CAMRY SE IN NOVEMBER 2011 AND I ALREADY PUT 26000 MILES ON IT SINCE I DRIVE IT ALOT....I HAVE DRIVEN 1500 MILE TRIPS 3 TIMES WITH THIS CAR ALREADY AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY ISSUES AT ANY TIME...THE RIDE IS SMOOTH AND QUIET AND THE STEERING FEEL IS NICE AND TIGHT...I HAVE MAINTAINED IT AND THE TIRES ARE STILL IN REAL GOOD SHAPE, I FEEL I'LL BE ABLE TO GET IT TO 45000-5000 BEFORE I HAVE TO CHANGE IT...MY CAR STILL FEELS BRAND NEW AND THE GAS MILEAGE HAS GOTTEN BETTER AS I AM AVERAGING 29MPG OVERALL AND AT 65MPH, IAM AT 37MPH....ALSO LOVE THE SAFETY OF IT, 10 AIR BAGS, GOOD TRACTION CONTROL AND STABILITY OF THE CAR WHEN I AM TURNING OR MERGING QUICKLY......GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Great car

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

"I bought a 2013 used Camry LE with 15,000 miles. 4 months later, I traded it in on a new 2013 Camry LE. I love the way the car rides. It is very responsive, gets good mileage. Unfortunately, while sitting at a red light, a pickup struck me in the right rear and sideswiped the right side of the car. It only had 1372 miles on it. Can't wait to return the rental and pick up my Toyota."

Reliable but Behind on Technology

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

Pros: "Great reliablilty, Holds its value"

Cons: "Tight fitting Poor Technology, Poor MPG"

"Ask me about reliability and safety its tops but I own the car almost two years and the best MPG I get on the highway is 27 with the 4 cyl engine. Not happy about that. If you're over 6'2" not enough leg or head room in front and you CAN'T fit in the back. Technology terrible. After bringing the car in several times for losing the bluetooth connection I was told its my cell phone that was NO GOOD. GOT another NEW cell phone and guess what ????? Same problem. We decided to trade the car in. If you buy one buy the basic model because these features don't work. They won't ask anybody."

Great driving car

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Great power, attractive, intuitive, great radio"

Cons: "White seats only with red car, gas mileage not as"

"I searched a lot of brands and looked at a bunch of cars on the internet before buying this one. Main reason for buying a new car was gas mileage. And there is the only rub I have with the car so far. Mostly around town driving but only getting 23.8 avg. according to the cars estimate. I don't understand this as I read the other peoples ratings of this car. Could it be just mine? Love the radio and blue tooth which automatically sincs with my phone when I start the car. Very nice. Car is elegantly styled inside but I don't like the white which is showing every little piece of dirt. Couldn't get grey with the Red car I wanted. Only other Con I have is some parts seem extremely cheap. Trunk seems very flimsy, I guess to save on weight. It seems I am knocking the car quiet a bit but understand I do love this car. Its powerful, intuitively designed and great looking. Several compliments so far. Toyota's rating with several agencies was a big part in my decision to buy Toyota. Very dependable forever seems like. Go get you one."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25