2012 Toyota Camry

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Exactly what I expected - reliable fun.

By on Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pros: "Great price, reliable, good acceleration, comfort"

Cons: "Inside materials scratch easily"

"I bought my Camry SE I4 new in 2013. I did my research so I knew exactly what to expect from driving dynamics to resale value. I think the car drives great for commuting to work, going shopping and long road trips to visit family. This is what 90% of driving is. I do miss the 10% of the time when a little sports car would be fun, but getting to work on time and not having any repair bills have pushed those wants into the future when I have a nice cushion of $$$ saved up for my Audi A3 or VW GTI. When I need to pass someone going slow on the highway I can use the paddle shifters to kick it down a gear to use more torque and it responds instantly, plus surprises the heck out of anyone trying to speed up to quickly not let "a Camry" in front of them while merging in traffic. Sure it rolls when cornering but it's also soft over bumps and has the most comfortable ride of any car I've owned. Not jittery at all. Audio system is great and has everything you really need in a daily driver. Highly recommended. There are other cars that are more fun to drive and your friends won't ask why you bought that car. But the way I look at it is if you don't own your own home yet, or don't have a nice savings cushion don't take the risk just yet on a high maintenance sporty or luxury car just yet. Plus since it's not a trendy car and Toyota likes to keep their sales numbers high there are always great discounts. I got my SE for about $5,000 off the sticker price in August 2013 toward the end of the year sales."

By on Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pros: "Pricepoint, quality, reliability"

Cons: "Tad loud on the highway but expected"

"This is my first Toyota and I must say that we are impressed overall. I was returning from a deployment and needed to buy a car ASAP. The 2014s were on closeout and I found a Camry SE with basically no options. It's been a great car thus far. No issues to report and it has been a solid car."

love many things about this vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pros: "love alot of things about this car"

Cons: "Hate seatbelt dinging and charge $50 to disable"

"this is the first vehicle I've owened that wasnt a pick up in almost 20 years.I am very happy with the purchase of my new Camry. I did tons of research and think this is the best car out there for your $.very resonable with many extras"

Love this car!

By on Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pros: "value for the money"

"This car drives like a luxury vehicle and gets excellent gas mileage. It is roomy and fun to drive."

Good value for the money

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Stable on the highway when passing the bigrigs"

Cons: "Cheep tires"

"Purchased the vehicle new (Camry SE) in January of 2013. I drive a good bit so I quickly rack up miles on a vehicle. Fuel mileage has been good. The lowest mileage that it has given was 25 mpg, this was sitting in heavy stop and go traffic. Most of the time it averages 28 to 30 mpg commuting to and from work. The only thing that I can complain about is the tires, they seem as if they are low quality (cheep) and generate some road noise. Other than that the car has been great."