2012 Toyota Camry

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, cozy, amazing stereo"

Cons: "paint chips"

"I have the i4 SE model and i think it's great. Super comfortable. Nice thick steering wheel, easy to drive, excels super fast. All around pretty nice car. The paint does chip a little but nothing too bad and I've covered it up with touch up paint fine. But i love this car so much"

good vehicle

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "good gas mileage, comfortable"

Cons: "bad paint, no garage door opener"

"I do like the Camry SE. I get good gas mileage with this car being that I drive 100 miles a day for work. But I have to say that the paint on this car is the worst I have ever seen. I have only had this car for 1 1/2 years and it has so many chips on the hood and the paint on the hood is in a swirling pattern. I have never had a car that chipped as easily. I don't know if I would buy another Toyota due to that very fact."

Did not have any trouble always dependable.

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

"Car is very good shape, serviced regularly by Toyota, garaged. I buy a car every three years and only Toyota."

Great reliable basic car. Love the 40 mpg!

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "miliage (40 mpg), no rattles even after 112k+"

Cons: "road noise, poor performing blue tooth for phone,"

"I have over 112,000 miles on this car and it is as tight and solid as brand new. No major repairs - just regular maintenance - with one exception: passenger power seat failed to move - Toyota dealer quoted $1300 to repair and replace the broken lower seat unit ($700 for part + $600 labor). He was nice enough to give me an online site though, where I found a used part in CA - part was only $50 but shipping (entire seat) was $150. Spent 5-6 hrs myself and fixed it for total of $200. Toyota customer service 800 number was no help due to high mileage - they in fact were quite rude - no help at all. Still over all, Toyota makes a good solid product and I would buy one again. 36-40 mpg means I get 500 miles+ to every 14 gallon tank of fuel - really nice when gas was near $4/gal. I recommend this car."

too many no no's

By on Thursday, January 01, 2015

black widow

"OK since week 2 I have not been someone who would want this car as a long term driver. I have 9 months left on a 2 yr lease and can't wait to own something else. These are not serious issues, but rather quirks that can make driving unsafe. 1.headlights - projector beam type - they do not illuminate far enough in front and seem to be aimed too low. Google the problem for yourself. Can be dangerous when reaching the bottom of a downhill 2 lane road. You can't see the area ahead on the uphill portion of the road. 2.roof pillar - drivers side - creates a blind spot too often, however seat adjustment can resolve this but makes driving position uncomfortable. 3.dashboard - sun glare reflects onto windshield distorting vision. 4.transmission - gearing does not allow the engine to be used to slow the car. 2nd gear downhill speeds can reach 40mph, 1st gear can reach 25+mph."

black widow