2012 Toyota Camry

Based on 266 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Great milage at 36 on hwy

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

"The SE rides stiff so for a softer ride take the LE"

Very reliable

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "Easy to drive, corners well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Steering feels light, gas Millage exaggerated"

"This is the third Camry I have owned. So far is as reliable as ever. All my Camry's are still on the road. My son is driving one of them 2002. No problems to date and he loves it. They do hold their values!!!"

Actually I love this car...(my 15th vehicle)

By on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pros: "reliable, luxurious, fast, hot ext, sweet features"

Cons: "not sure about smart key/push start/auto open"

"Looks hot. I cant say much of anything else looks hot in my opinion. Toyota to me is the most reliable and cost effective newer car to own. (our third toyota) Nice inside (feels luxurious, enough space for four, big sunroof, awesome nav,sound, voice features, love stereo and speakers, quiet ride, good safety features and ratings, cup holders galore, nice sunvisers, nice mirrors, awesome blind spot warning lights add safety, very comfy seats, nice leather, very pretty interior, holders for all my junk, outlets in multi places, plus cable, sweet wood grain feature (in dark brown), nice display (not too bright,adjustable, nice colors and lights), clock and directional and all sensors needed, nice shifter, nice knee pad for driver leg, nice high arm rests for driver on both sides, nice window and sunroof auto open/closers, two comfortable back seats, decent visability, nice warranties r transferable,nice roomy trunk, nice fold down seats option, front seats recline 100% back for a comfy sleep, navigation is big clear and easy and offers 3 visible routes, voice command is way cool, supper snappy lightning fast ride. makes our celica feel like a jalopy. jury is still out on the keyless entry keyless start smart key. They are way expensive to replace, and I hope they dont cause a safety issue for my little boys. Jury is still out on gas mileage. so far seems ave. but..i have the v6 which is much different than the 4. Jury is still out on sos option. think i dont need it. rather get service fast I cant believe this car is so awesome. Luxurious, very attractive in and out, high tech, comfy, and a reliable ride that over time costs less to own than most cars. Soooo happy! Our dad recommended this car to us, since he has one similar le older model. Me:mom of two, likes ritz carlton comfort but at a great value, took auto mechanics in college, collected antique vws, love jeep cherokee, had two nissan 300zx's, had a volvo, audi, toyota sienna and toyota celica. This is my fav so far...except the nostalgia of the vws."

Great car

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

"I bought a 2013 used Camry LE with 15,000 miles. 4 months later, I traded it in on a new 2013 Camry LE. I love the way the car rides. It is very responsive, gets good mileage. Unfortunately, while sitting at a red light, a pickup struck me in the right rear and sideswiped the right side of the car. It only had 1372 miles on it. Can't wait to return the rental and pick up my Toyota."

Great driving car

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Great power, attractive, intuitive, great radio"

Cons: "White seats only with red car, gas mileage not as"

"I searched a lot of brands and looked at a bunch of cars on the internet before buying this one. Main reason for buying a new car was gas mileage. And there is the only rub I have with the car so far. Mostly around town driving but only getting 23.8 avg. according to the cars estimate. I don't understand this as I read the other peoples ratings of this car. Could it be just mine? Love the radio and blue tooth which automatically sincs with my phone when I start the car. Very nice. Car is elegantly styled inside but I don't like the white which is showing every little piece of dirt. Couldn't get grey with the Red car I wanted. Only other Con I have is some parts seem extremely cheap. Trunk seems very flimsy, I guess to save on weight. It seems I am knocking the car quiet a bit but understand I do love this car. Its powerful, intuitively designed and great looking. Several compliments so far. Toyota's rating with several agencies was a big part in my decision to buy Toyota. Very dependable forever seems like. Go get you one."

Great Value

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "spacious, excellent Bluetooth connection"

Cons: "road noise"

"I haven't experienced major problems. The mpg is very good (it's almost like a hybrid in disguise), the ride is smooth, and the features resemble that of a luxury car's features. Toyota did a really good job redesigning the interior, but I sort of wish the exterior looks a little better (it kind of just looks like a huge corolla). Nonetheless, the Camry is a great car for simple commuting!"

Perfect Card and Great Value

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

"We just traded our 2007 Honda Accord to 2012 Toyota Camry SE. We are really happy switching our brand to Toyota. This car engine is so quite, great interior, I love the handsfree blue tooth connection."

Not even 1 Year old and it lost 50% of it's value

By on Monday, June 08, 2015

Pros: "Good pick up (V6) and the SE handles the road"

"Holy Cow!!! I got a really great deal on this car, so I didn't expect it to loose that much. The KBB rating is less than half what the MSRP was, and about 50% of what I paid. Other than that, I have had a few problems with it. Driver power window, which they "couldn't find the problem with it" the two times I had it in for service. Finally, the window totally came out of the frame on a rainy night. The electronics are, well, not that good. Navigation and voice recognition are the worst. I do like the performance and handling, but the biggest rush of adrenaline I got was seeing how far upside down I was, even at 0% financing!"

great mpg

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Cons: "needs a power outlet in back."

"The Camry SE is great on gas mileage (38-40 on trips)Good power with a 4 cyl. Will buy another one in 2015 if they will deal. Hope the new one will get even better mileage. The comfort of the seats are good. Have driven 10 hours ,without any discomfort."

Good value for the money

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Stable on the highway when passing the bigrigs"

Cons: "Cheep tires"

"Purchased the vehicle new (Camry SE) in January of 2013. I drive a good bit so I quickly rack up miles on a vehicle. Fuel mileage has been good. The lowest mileage that it has given was 25 mpg, this was sitting in heavy stop and go traffic. Most of the time it averages 28 to 30 mpg commuting to and from work. The only thing that I can complain about is the tires, they seem as if they are low quality (cheep) and generate some road noise. Other than that the car has been great."