• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2012 Toyota Camry

Based on 266 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Great milage at 36 on hwy

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

"The SE rides stiff so for a softer ride take the LE"

Very reliable

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "Easy to drive, corners well, very comfortable"

Cons: "Steering feels light, gas Millage exaggerated"

"This is the third Camry I have owned. So far is as reliable as ever. All my Camry's are still on the road. My son is driving one of them 2002. No problems to date and he loves it. They do hold their values!!!"

Actually I love this car...(my 15th vehicle)

By on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pros: "reliable, luxurious, fast, hot ext, sweet features"

Cons: "not sure about smart key/push start/auto open"

"Looks hot. I cant say much of anything else looks hot in my opinion. Toyota to me is the most reliable and cost effective newer car to own. (our third toyota) Nice inside (feels luxurious, enough space for four, big sunroof, awesome nav,sound, voice features, love stereo and speakers, quiet ride, good safety features and ratings, cup holders galore, nice sunvisers, nice mirrors, awesome blind spot warning lights add safety, very comfy seats, nice leather, very pretty interior, holders for all my junk, outlets in multi places, plus cable, sweet wood grain feature (in dark brown), nice display (not too bright,adjustable, nice colors and lights), clock and directional and all sensors needed, nice shifter, nice knee pad for driver leg, nice high arm rests for driver on both sides, nice window and sunroof auto open/closers, two comfortable back seats, decent visability, nice warranties r transferable,nice roomy trunk, nice fold down seats option, front seats recline 100% back for a comfy sleep, navigation is big clear and easy and offers 3 visible routes, voice command is way cool, supper snappy lightning fast ride. makes our celica feel like a jalopy. jury is still out on the keyless entry keyless start smart key. They are way expensive to replace, and I hope they dont cause a safety issue for my little boys. Jury is still out on gas mileage. so far seems ave. but..i have the v6 which is much different than the 4. Jury is still out on sos option. think i dont need it. rather get service fast I cant believe this car is so awesome. Luxurious, very attractive in and out, high tech, comfy, and a reliable ride that over time costs less to own than most cars. Soooo happy! Our dad recommended this car to us, since he has one similar le older model. Me:mom of two, likes ritz carlton comfort but at a great value, took auto mechanics in college, collected antique vws, love jeep cherokee, had two nissan 300zx's, had a volvo, audi, toyota sienna and toyota celica. This is my fav so far...except the nostalgia of the vws."

Great car

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

"I bought a 2013 used Camry LE with 15,000 miles. 4 months later, I traded it in on a new 2013 Camry LE. I love the way the car rides. It is very responsive, gets good mileage. Unfortunately, while sitting at a red light, a pickup struck me in the right rear and sideswiped the right side of the car. It only had 1372 miles on it. Can't wait to return the rental and pick up my Toyota."

Great driving car

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Great power, attractive, intuitive, great radio"

Cons: "White seats only with red car, gas mileage not as"

"I searched a lot of brands and looked at a bunch of cars on the internet before buying this one. Main reason for buying a new car was gas mileage. And there is the only rub I have with the car so far. Mostly around town driving but only getting 23.8 avg. according to the cars estimate. I don't understand this as I read the other peoples ratings of this car. Could it be just mine? Love the radio and blue tooth which automatically sincs with my phone when I start the car. Very nice. Car is elegantly styled inside but I don't like the white which is showing every little piece of dirt. Couldn't get grey with the Red car I wanted. Only other Con I have is some parts seem extremely cheap. Trunk seems very flimsy, I guess to save on weight. It seems I am knocking the car quiet a bit but understand I do love this car. Its powerful, intuitively designed and great looking. Several compliments so far. Toyota's rating with several agencies was a big part in my decision to buy Toyota. Very dependable forever seems like. Go get you one."