2011 Toyota Camry

Based on 1589 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

By on Thursday, January 10, 2008

"i Constantly get compliments on my car. i have had it since August, 2006 and i still get compliments at the gas station or wherever. i have the 4cyl. SE model in black. a lot of people still mistake my car for a lexus. it has limo tint and 20inch rims and it looks remarkable. the black leather seats are fabulous and VER COMFORTABLE. i had a chevy malibu prior to this car. it was hard for me to find an affordable car as comfy as my malibu. my camry is pretty darn close! this car is very reasonably priced. i got mine for just over 23K. it is comfortable and the quality is amazing. i am impressed because so many new cars today are just poorly made. i love my toyota! i would probably reccommend getting the 6cyl. my car is sluggish and too heavy for the small engine. the gas mileage is not what i expected (they told me i'd get 35mpg highway) but it is still decent. overall, i am very happy with my car. i see some people have had broblems, but i have not. i guess i am one of the lucky ones so far!"

Typical Toyota

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"In a nutshell, whatever you read in the car magazines and Consumer Reports is true. It's very reliable, sluggish at times (4-cyl), seats are uncomfortable especially over long trips (4000miles /month). Quality is cheap. HOWEVER, EVERYTHING WORKS WELL AND IS DURABLE."

Take the bad with the good

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I've had the '07 4 cylinder automatic LE for 10 months. The positives: great gas mileage (31 mpg city, 36 mpg hwy); comfortable seats (nice road trips); attractive body lines, spacious rear seat and trunk; easy to see and use console and plenty of cubbies; great handling, even on snowy, slushy roads. The negatives: constant transmission shifts (especially at certain speeds) and some hesitation on initial acceleration; squeaky dash (especially when cold); a little difficult to reverse because it's hard to see over the box shaped trunk. Also, I'm concerned about the longevity of the fabric seats - they don't seem that durable."

sluggish performance

By on Saturday, May 26, 2007

"I recently purchased the 4 cyl Camry and performance on my vehicle is satisfactory. However, the vehicle I first test drove was noticably sluggish and seem to wander through gears (auto trans) during moderate acceleration. Toyota has a quality control issue to work out on this power train."

Perfect car - style, ride, smartwise.

By on Sunday, March 08, 2015

Pros: "comfort, ride, gas/mile"

"Need the proper tires on this vehicle even though front-wheel drive. I grew up on a high hill, getting up with my SE Camry in the winter months of New England, still proved a 6 out 10 for confidence in making it up. Otherwise, I LOVE my Camry! She's been good to me for 108K!"

Hybrid Camry - great mpg, plastic bumper

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Gas milage"

Cons: "Plastic bumper"

"Love my Camry hybrid, 35 mpg. Disappointed on plastic front bumper already cracked and falling off ..."

Absolutely a pleasure to own and drive. No problem

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, Quietness, Mileage, Reliability."

Cons: "Wish the radio was same quality as our 2011 Prius"

"I'm in my 70's and have driven many many vehicles and owned most of them. I usually sell/trade them after 100,000 miles. Believe it or not, I haven't even looked under the hood and in fact I don't know where the latch is. We get 36++MPG around town. On an interstate with two people, the back seat loaded PLUS the trunk loaded, driving about 70 = 38-39MPG. If you drop down to about 68mph you'll have over forty. I've never driven it UNloaded so don't know what I'd get if I were alone on an interstate at 70mph. Never any problems - just routine maintenance."

Best I've ever owned !!

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "Everything about this Toyota is professional !!!!!"

Cons: "Nothing !!!!"

"I've driven this 2007 Toyota almost 200,000 miles and have had absolutely no trouble whatsoever. Routine oil changes, tires, and breaks are all I've had done. I can't believe the value of this automobile !!! 10 stars all the way !!!"

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "None experienced"

"In every category, the 2011 Camry is the best car I've ever owned: reliability superior, great appearance, trim and features, rides quietly, a dream to drive. I'm in my 70s, and a Toyota Camry is the car I plan to drive on out!"

A great value for the money spent. Very reliable

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Road noise"

"A great value for the money spent. Very reliable car. Great gas mileage at 30 MPG on the road even with high mileage. A joy to drive."

WOW.. 1st Time Toyota OWNER-- WE LOVE IT!!!! :)

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "GREAT PRICE, Value, Reputation, Maintence history."

Cons: "Wish steering wheel went up a little higher... :("

"What a FUN car to drive! It handles nice, quiet & is very comfortable, Did I mention FAST??? It has great pickup. We are looking forward to the minimal maintenance needed for this car. We are averaging 19 mpg city. The brakes are a little different than what we are used to. Wish the steering wheel could go up just a little more and the seat could go back just a little bit more.. so close..but it hits my right upper thigh on the steering wheel almost every time I get into the car, the best seat position: is all the way down, all the way back & the seat tilted just a little to make an easy & not such a tight entrance. I am 6 ft tall, I have great legroom once I can get into the car. FUN CAR.. GREAT Handling.. we enjoy the ride... Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Put over 500 miles on the car in the first week we got it.. zippy car..."

My 4th Camry

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, smart features and locations of them"

Cons: "The silver car is hard to find in parking lot."

"This is my 4th Camry. They are very reliable. That was the reason I have purchased the other Camry's. All I have to do is basic maintenance. They also have other wonderful features like a smooth quiet ride, good gas mileage, good safety features, and heated seats. : )"

Camry or sports car?

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "ALL of them"

Cons: "Not a BMW or Me be"

"271hp 4dr pwr seat fully functional sports car in sheeps clothing!!! For the money!! a cheaper alternative. Rocket ship fast,capable of smoking the Tires, with 22/29 MPG for me 35K + buy a used one AND you have a happy wife, & a fun ride!!"

air noise, bad sound system, soft ride, raddles

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "good highway MPG"

Cons: "see below"

"own an 04 camry --it is much more quiet, softer ride, better handling, better quality--would not buy 2010 again, disappointed in air noise, dash rattles, handling"

Really like my car.

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Like the body style, size, ease of handling."

Cons: "Ample leg room in front and back."

"I was offered an early lease termination(I had leased a 2009 Toyota Corolla)and was offered this pre-owned certified vehicle.I like the body style. I like the way the car handles. I really like the size--not too big, not too small."

Great Car for everyday use

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "reliability , comfort, handling"

Cons: "None to speak of"

"The Toyota Camry XLE V6 is just a super reliable car. I came from a Lexus ES 350 and it is almost as nice as driving the Lexus - With the V6 the power is great and the ride is super smooth. I am looking to get the next model and pass this one to my daughter. Even better Toyota offered 0% financing for 60 months. So how can you beat free money. I hope I can score the same deal on the new model. I haven't begun looking yet, but if the process goes as easy as the first car, I am looking forward to it. I originally looked at the same vehicle with the 4 Cylinder but after driving the V6 and seeing the MPG on the sticker, I couldn't resist. I average almost 33 MPG on the highway and 25 MPG around town. All this and it runs on Regular gas, which the Lexus did not. Also Toyota gives you free service for 2 years so the car is a dream to own. Now I know why its the best selling car in the USA."

Best Car

By on Monday, July 09, 2012

Pros: "Price, effeciency, quailty"

Cons: "hybrid battery makes sound when braking"

"I absolutely love this car! By far the best car I have ever owned! Gas mileage is out of this world for a car of this size! I had an Acura before this and it guzzled gas like no other, and this one I fill up maybe once every three weeks! The power that this car put to the pavement is amazing considering it is a hybrid (200 hp combined!). Great get up and go for freeway entry and passing!"

Very economical and easy to handle, great car!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "great mileage"

Cons: "the 4 cylinder will not be as strong as a v6"

"I've had this car for almost a year and i have not had any problems. It is VERY economical on fuel - 33MPG!"

Great traveling car

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

"This was the first model year for the Camry Hybrid and I am very glad I bought one. Its performance has been top notch, great gas mileage, no problems whatsoever. It's got all the comfort of a Camry and the little touches that make Toyotas my brand of choice (the quiet, the heft, the reliability). Love this car! AND it will be paid off in two months!"

Good solid car with great handling

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "Handling, looks, reliability"

Cons: "Glare on radio screen"

"Great looking solid performing car. I have the SE with sports package: steering wheel, spoilers, et. Real sweet looking car. The steering is responsive and handling is tight, A nice sporty feel. I would compare handling to Mazda6. My 4cyl has plenty of pick up and go. I have noticed that the auto transmission or engine seem to have trouble at time when it downshifted while going down a slight incline. Not a big deal but noticeable. A couple annoyances: leg room for driver is a little tight on right side. I'm 5' 11" and my leg rests at bad place against inside frame by shifter. Another annoyance is when sunroof cover is open, there is usually a glare on the radio screen making it impossible to see the letters. They just need to change the angle a bit. Overall I love this car and would buy it again."

Love it

By on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"absolutely love my Camry. Will probably trade in for another. I travel a lot and get to drive numerous cars, but haven't found one I like as much."

good car

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "good mileage, fun to drive for sure, truly a family car, reliable, great price too.."

Cons: "that stupid noise I had deal with.."

"Toyota has always been my favorite so far. However, with my latest buy with toyota camry everything else is great or near to the perfect for price. But lately, I have found a weird noise generating in the car. It comes and goes...So, I took it to the toyota dealer. They checked it and told me it was seat belt. But i know it wasn't the seat belt making that creepy noise..Then had to go again but still they couldn't fix it. I am very disappointed with that....thinking about changing the dealer....they even told me play music if I hear that noise..I didn't expect this from them..."

Camry is a Great Car

By on Sunday, May 08, 2011

"I had the '05 Base Camry with a manual trans and got 240K from it. The new 2011 version still has everything I need as a big-time highway commuter. Comfort, quiet, power, reliable, good mpg. I drive in the Mts. so prefer the manual trans and it's hard to find a stick in a mid-sized quiet sedan like the Camry. This car is seen everywhere of course but that's why you want it - everyone knows how to fix it and parts always available. Base model still has a couple quirks - no keyless entry and only one power plug. Got those at BestBuy for $200 and the car now has everything I want. Got mine for 18K at 0% - a deal..."

Gas Gusseler

By on Saturday, April 30, 2011

"For a 4 cyclinder engine, it gets terrible gas milage. The air conditioner drains the performance of the engine. I truely regret buying the 2011 cambry as I got better mileage from both the Malabu and Impala Chevies with 6 cycliner engines. It will not match the claims of the dealers."

Great Car,

By on Sunday, November 07, 2010

"Overall a great car, I am totally satisfied. Traded in a Nissan Versa which was trouble since I bought new in 2008. The Camry has made me a much happier driver. Its comfortable, gets great MPG, and it is much, much faster than the Versa . I usually get 38-39 MPG with mixed driving, and if i really try i can get the Camry can give me 40-42 MPG. Only downside is if you want it to go fast (and believe me, it boogies) you really have to give it gas and it will put a ding in your MPG's. I Guarantee, you WILL get higher than the EPA estimated Miles per gallon, I did with minor driving habit modifications. If you don't do any modfications, you will get the EPA estimated 33 MPG. i have always exceeded that number though. Overall great, comfortable, smooth family car with Great fuel economy. The alternative is the Nissan Altima, which i was also considering. You get less equipment with the Altima I noticed. No bluetooth, no premium sound, no powerseat, No HID headlights, no LED taillights, and less versatility as the rear seats do not fold down like they do in the Camry. On the plus side, you get more power 198 hp->Altima compared to 187->Camry. What it came down to was price, I went with the least expensive CPO, with the lowest price and bountiful options, a great buy!"