2011 Toyota Camry

Based on 1600 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Overall favorite car of all time

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable, value for money."

Cons: "AT bucks, inconsistant gas milage."

Mine's the one in the foreground.

"Transmission bucks at times(2011). 2010, also. Solved on 2012. 2010 was when they went from 2.4 l 4 to 2.5 l, and five-speed at to six. Took three years to debug. Also, mpg inconsistent: 23-32 mpg, same driving conditions, same driver, and I'm generally above stated mpg on all my cars. That being said, I like Toyota, and I like my Camry. Try, and take it away from me! Very reliable. Comfortable, smooth, easy to live with, invisible. I just drive it, and don't even remember what make, or model I'm driving. The relaxed fit jeans of cars. Commuting, or around town, easy. Feels like it'll go at least 200,000 miles with no problems. Feel very confident commuting with this car."

Mine's the one in the foreground.

Very reliable. Oil changes

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, quality, styling"

Cons: "Rides like a luxury-i prefer sportier feel."

"I've had the car for almost 4 years and never done anything but kept the oil changed regularly and put a new set of tires on it. I have the 4 cylinder SE model and couldn't be happier with the reliability. It rides like a luxury car. I like a sportier feel in the handling/steering, but the soft feel is nice on bumpier roads. Very roomy, nice dash and controls, great stereo (has the Premium JBL multi disc)system, and the 4 cylinder has plenty of power for me. Unless hauling 4-5 people consistently I would not get the 6 cylinder as I feel the 4 has plenty of power."

I LOVE my camry

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, has kept it's value, minimal repairs."

"I bought my car in Fall of 2006, it's a 2007 Camry. I have enjoyed this car very much. I have only had minimal issues: some routine brake wear and have had to replace the tires twice, which I think is a lot for only 65,000 miles. It has a smooth ride, is very comfortable, I love the sun roof and stereo. The only issues that it has had is a small hiss from one of the windows which sounds like it is not closed tightly, and a mildew odor when I first start the air conditioner after the winter (I replace the filter for this). Everything else is great; it starts right up on very cold mornings, has been very reliable, it heats up and cools down very quickly, it has kept it's value, has nice pickup on the highway. I have put minimal money into it for maintenance and repairs. I can't think of anything bad about it. I will very likely be buying another in the Fall"

10+ Best Car I have ever owned...

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable;nice looking;drives great;low insuranc"

Cons: "0"

"I have to say that everything about this car has been such a pleasurable experience, from the way it drives, reliability, the looks,the feel and the low insurance rates I get for having a 4 door sedan. I absolutely do not have 1 single complaint. I have a fully loaded XLE Camry 2011, Gunsmoke Gray with gray leather interior, heated seats, sunroof actually it has everything but navigation and I am not sorry that I did not get it. What I can't understand is why everybody wouldn't want this car!!"

I am getting another one when it hits 300K

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "awsome power and gas milage."

Cons: "none, really"

"I wish american auto makers could build cars like these.the only money i put into this car besides a leaking steering rack for $650.00 is regular wear items. tires , brakes, oil changes. the only thing broken is the arm rest lid buton thats it. car is unbelievable. 240000K (two hundred and forty thousand) and does not burn or leak any oils"

So far the best car I've owned

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Pros: "All around great car."

Cons: "Non so far."

"I've owned 2 previous Fords and 1 Dodge in my time. And I bought them to buy American because I'm American. In my experience the problem with buying American vehicles is that there are always flaws. It seems there is no pride or craftsmanship when building the vehicles at the factory. With Ford it was the electronics, Dodge......bad transmission, I can't say much about Chevy accept they were going through possible bankruptcy in '08 and I didn't know what would happen if I bought a GM product. So I went with Toyota and bought a Camry. Best decision I've ever made, in reference to automobiles. I bought it brand new and I have over 80k miles on it. I bought the extended warranty.....it was a waste of money....I never had to use it. With the Ford and Dodge I used the extended warranties @approx 65k miles and I was still needing the warranties after they expired. I have not had one single problem with my Camry. Just routine maintenance; oil changes, air filters, tires, etc. I was looking to find quality and I found it in Toyota. Toyota vehicles might cost a couple thousand extra, but it's worth it."

2009 Camry LE

By on Thursday, August 07, 2008

"I just bought this car a month ago, and have been driving it around while neglecting my Infiniti FX35 SUV for some time. All those negative comments about Camry does not seem to happen on the one I bought. It is a very good car with improved handling and features. I do agree with the cheap interior plastics ( PP material seems to have less gloss level added ) They'd better be UV resistance material added. Air filter seems good, but the air conditioner does not seem to be that convincing. Of all the cars I owned, ..Honda Civic, BMW325, BMwX3, Toyota Corolla, Honda Accord, InfinitiFS35, to the latest Camry, This camry is right behind BMW series. If you want excellent performance and handling, go for BMW. If you want all comfort and bells and whistles without paying too much...go for Infiniti. If you need good gas mileage and reliable car with moderate performance, Camry is the one."

I love this car! I have had two accidents .

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "yes nice to drive"

"I would buy this car again. It has blind side detector which is life saver. I have got over 40 MPG, but one must drive correctly with the correct conditions, Tail wind helps."

Troublefree

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I have had my Camry hybrid since 2007. I bought it brand new and haven't a single problem with it. It is very very quiet inside the car. I would buy one again. I get about 37 miles per gallon on average."

By on Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pros: "Great sedate sedan"

Cons: "No bluetooth connectivity"

"I have driven 110k miles with no major issues. The only major part replaced on my car was the water pump. The car is quite reliable and I am consistently getting a mileage of 25mpg in city and 31mpg on high way."

07 camry se v6

By on Monday, November 19, 2007

"mine has major transmission issues with the 6spd auto and v6. If you research, everyone else with this engine/transmission model does as well. The transmission flairs inbetween shifts and acts like its going into neutral inbetween shifts. Toyota doesn't want to do anything about it. It has had 2 computer updates now (to fix the problem) and it still has a problem!"

Great V6. 28.5/gal+ Dash rattled!!

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "V6 power. comfortable, minimal service"

Cons: "Rattles from Dash is huge annoyance."

"Great ride and power. Dash rattled, was fixed with kit, but rattles returned after warranty. Very annoying. A few recalls were no biggie. flooded interior floor when chassis plugs fell out and I dried it out 3 times! A mystery I had to solve with just an .89 cent chassis rubber plug part.Not good.Overall- disappointing forToyota. Will compare Honda and Ford soon."

A real surprise

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"I bought my 2007 over a year ago. The owners before me took it too the dealer for all work which ended up being just oil changes. What I like - This car is so roomy! Plus it actually has a surprisingly good acceleration rate for a 4 cylinder due to the 16 valve system. It's also typical of Toyota with a sensible layout without a whole bunch of unneeded jazz. What I dislike - Also being typical Toyota, the interior is cheap plastic. I don't honestly mind it too much but coming from a Volvo it's sometimes hard to remember to be gentle. This is the perfect family car in my opinion. Roomy and simple, plus it's built like a tank. Also, being Toyota, you won't be left of the side of the highway hundreds of miles from home."

Love this car but..

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Nice drive. Safe drive. Comfortable"

Cons: "Would buy this used, too"

"This model had some transmission issues. Most or all have been cured by the fact that the transmission had to be replaced. The replacement was under warranty. It's been perfect since then. I would definitely trust a used one. The reliability and response of the V6 is wonderful and a great safety feature. Great in snow, on highway and in town."

I Just Love This Car So Much!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable & Economical"

Cons: "Nothing Yet!"

"This car is so comfortable and economical. It's estimated MPG is 34, but I can easily get 35, 36 & sometimes 37 MPG. This is really a great car, especially for a family. I have the loaded model (leather, sunroof, heated seats, JB Nav & Bluetooth). Feels like a luxury car without the price tag. I purchased it for $16,500."

Great fuel mileage!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, speed, nimbleness, reliability."

Cons: "Not very exciting styling, but I knew that."

"A car enthusiast impression of this car is that of a sedate sedan. Quite the opposite! This car has an excellent pick-up not expected on a small gas engine/electric motor combination. This translates to a pleasant driving experience on everyday commutes. It is a solid built reliable vehicle well worth its price. The interior is comfortable enough for four full size adults and more. The trunk is of decent size (remember that the batteries take a litlle trunk space). All in all, a great buy!"

best one yet

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"i have purchased toyota car,s and van's since 1985.with at least one or two each year.my wife has a 2011 avalon limted and i just purchased a 2011 camery. it has the four an what a nice sound it has. i never know that it running.just about the best one i have ever had."

quiet, comfortable cruiser

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"very quiet, comfortable ride, decent acceleration with the 4 cyl., very good gas mileage, nice sounding optional jbl stereo, would buy again even with all the recent negative publicity regarding the gas pedal recall"

Great Car - Trouble in the Snow

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I've had my V6 Camry for about two years and outside of it's performance in the snow, I've been very happy with it. I get very good gas mileage and when I put it in SportShift it's very fun to drive. Plenty of get-up-and-go! In the snow, i have some difficulty getting up even slight inclines. The traction control powers down the engine, as it should, but in doing so also reduces my chances of making it up any hills. I would recommend this car unless you drive a fair amount in the snow. The price was very reasonable and you'll love the dependability and power!"

WOW! I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I bought a 2009 Camry Hybrid. I just want to drive, and drive and drive. It's loaded with everything! The leather seats are comfortable. I'm 6'-1" and I feel like the seats were custom made for just for me. My wife loves the seats too! We took it on a 680 mile trip. We averaged 42.5 mpg at 70 mph. I can get over 40 MPG around town if I really watch my speed. I have had to learn to drive slower, and you know what, that's not so bad. This car is really quiet. My wife is a quiet person and I can hear every word she says. The blue tooth is great. I can hear everthing said on it and people can hear me just fine. The heated seats work fast. I love it on cold mornings. The 4 disc sound system is great. My 92 year old aunt was able to get in and out of this car very easily. The fold down rear seats give extra room for more space in the trunk. It does have a smaller trunk but for me that is not a problem. The electric moon roof works great. I'm surprised how quiet it is inside this car when the moon roof is open. My wife and I like the dual heat and cool control system. It looks good and I get a lot of great comments about it. I have absolutely no complaints about it. If you want a mid size car that looks great, gets 40 + MPG and is comfortable, then buy this car."

09 CAMRY HYBRID

By on Friday, October 10, 2008

"Rides and handles llike a Japanese car. I'm partial to German cars (retired an 01 BMW M5); but definately is OK! Knock down 40 MPG diriving fwys (better here) and surface streets (generally less MPG). Don't get moon roof. So noisy on fwy can't hear radio or passengers (sometimes a plus). GPS is counter intuitive. Voice doesn't work. Bluetooth is fabulous. Trunck is miniscule. Like the pass thru and the fold down back seats."

Extremely Impressed

By on Monday, May 12, 2008

"I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid which I purchased in 2006. I have 57000 miles on it and it still rides like a new vehicle. I average between 35.7 and 41 miles per gallon in mixed driving."

Outstanding!

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Great car! Traded an Avalon for the Camry Hybrid and noticed very little difference in comfort. In 3 weeks of mixed highway and city driving, I am averaging just over 37 mpg, and on a long highway stretch after refilling the tank, I was able to get 39.7 mpg! I'm told the best mileage comes after 3k miles, so if it gets even better, I'll be really happy. It's also fun to "learn" to drive smarter and enhance the already great gas mileage. Overall, a very safe, smooth, quiet (luxury car ride) and economical car that I'd recommend to everyone."

Milage May Vary, Great Upside Potential!

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"We purchased an '08 Camry Hybrid over a year ago and couldn't be happier. The primary driver is a very "spirited" one whose previous vehicles were sports cars. Despite their aggressive driving, they've averaged 36 MPG over 22,000 miles. Driving the same routes but far more gently, I usually achieve 43 MPG in all but the coldest winter months."

By on Thursday, January 10, 2008

"i Constantly get compliments on my car. i have had it since August, 2006 and i still get compliments at the gas station or wherever. i have the 4cyl. SE model in black. a lot of people still mistake my car for a lexus. it has limo tint and 20inch rims and it looks remarkable. the black leather seats are fabulous and VER COMFORTABLE. i had a chevy malibu prior to this car. it was hard for me to find an affordable car as comfy as my malibu. my camry is pretty darn close! this car is very reasonably priced. i got mine for just over 23K. it is comfortable and the quality is amazing. i am impressed because so many new cars today are just poorly made. i love my toyota! i would probably reccommend getting the 6cyl. my car is sluggish and too heavy for the small engine. the gas mileage is not what i expected (they told me i'd get 35mpg highway) but it is still decent. overall, i am very happy with my car. i see some people have had broblems, but i have not. i guess i am one of the lucky ones so far!"