2010 Toyota Camry

Based on 1518 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Toyota Camry

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable Ride"

Cons: "Poor Turning Radius"

"This is the first Camry I've owned -- 2011 XLE. It's loaded with everything -- leather, heated seats, sun roof, power everything, back up camera. And I paid a lot for all those options. Now I see that a lot of these options are standard in the Camry and the price is a lot less, so that's not good for me at trade in time. It has a fairly nice ride but it's deteriorated a bit over time. The tires needed replacing at 35,000 miles, which was disappointing. I had the tires rotated at every oil change and the front end was not out of alignment, so it appears that the tires on the car when I bought it were not of the highest quality. Both key fob batteries went out at almost the 40,000 mark. That tells me they're programmed to do that, which is really, really bad. I really only used one and had the other in a kitchen drawer but both batteries gave out at nearly the same time. My biggest complaint with the car is the turning radius. It's horrible. I love a nice, tight turning radius and getting into a parking space is difficult. I wouldn't put this car at the bottom of the list but it's nothing spectacular. It's a good reliable car for someone that likes a larger sedan."

Nice Car

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Good price, Sharp turns achieavable"

Cons: "Interior is not that great , no color options"

"Nice Family car to drive without any issues."

Great car, handles well, well kept in a garage

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, excellent condition, low mileage a +"

Cons: "Depends on you - manual transmission"

"Bought car in FL on a special and only drawback from my wife's view is that has a manual transmission. Otherwise, car has been garage kept and because we go to FL for about 4 months each year it has been left for 2 of past 3 years in our garage with a trickle down charger on the battery. Driven locally but once a week it is usually driven to DC using the Beltway so engine etc gets a good workout. A/C is excellent."

Not as quiet at my 2002

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

"The new cruise control is terrible in the mountains. Will not maintain speed without manually shifting out of overdrive and even then it is questionable. Supposed to help gas mileage, they say. Almost completely defeats the term cruise control. My 02 Camary always maintained speed in any terrian. Bad Idea Toyota. Sold it. Will not buy another unless it is fixed. I rent cars 6 or 8 times a year and have not had this problem with numerous other makes;."

Great vehicle...No problems.

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "as above"

Cons: "Has cup holders, Really no problems."

"My 2009 Camry LE is in great shape. No accidents, tires have about 5,000 miles of wear, extremely quiet engine, maintenance done every 5-6 thousand miles (I have receipts) Oil change, tire rotation, fluid check, etc. Had front end alignment done about 3 months ago. I really could keep the car but I would like to sell it for a new 2013 auto (Probably another Camry). Note: Gas mileage (city) 22.5/23.5 MPG."