2010 Toyota Camry

Based on 1589 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

By on Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pros: "Great sedate sedan"

Cons: "No bluetooth connectivity"

"I have driven 110k miles with no major issues. The only major part replaced on my car was the water pump. The car is quite reliable and I am consistently getting a mileage of 25mpg in city and 31mpg on high way."

07 camry se v6

By on Monday, November 19, 2007

"mine has major transmission issues with the 6spd auto and v6. If you research, everyone else with this engine/transmission model does as well. The transmission flairs inbetween shifts and acts like its going into neutral inbetween shifts. Toyota doesn't want to do anything about it. It has had 2 computer updates now (to fix the problem) and it still has a problem!"

Great V6. 28.5/gal+ Dash rattled!!

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "V6 power. comfortable, minimal service"

Cons: "Rattles from Dash is huge annoyance."

"Great ride and power. Dash rattled, was fixed with kit, but rattles returned after warranty. Very annoying. A few recalls were no biggie. flooded interior floor when chassis plugs fell out and I dried it out 3 times! A mystery I had to solve with just an .89 cent chassis rubber plug part.Not good.Overall- disappointing forToyota. Will compare Honda and Ford soon."

A real surprise

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"I bought my 2007 over a year ago. The owners before me took it too the dealer for all work which ended up being just oil changes. What I like - This car is so roomy! Plus it actually has a surprisingly good acceleration rate for a 4 cylinder due to the 16 valve system. It's also typical of Toyota with a sensible layout without a whole bunch of unneeded jazz. What I dislike - Also being typical Toyota, the interior is cheap plastic. I don't honestly mind it too much but coming from a Volvo it's sometimes hard to remember to be gentle. This is the perfect family car in my opinion. Roomy and simple, plus it's built like a tank. Also, being Toyota, you won't be left of the side of the highway hundreds of miles from home."

Love this car but..

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Nice drive. Safe drive. Comfortable"

Cons: "Would buy this used, too"

"This model had some transmission issues. Most or all have been cured by the fact that the transmission had to be replaced. The replacement was under warranty. It's been perfect since then. I would definitely trust a used one. The reliability and response of the V6 is wonderful and a great safety feature. Great in snow, on highway and in town."

I Just Love This Car So Much!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable & Economical"

Cons: "Nothing Yet!"

"This car is so comfortable and economical. It's estimated MPG is 34, but I can easily get 35, 36 & sometimes 37 MPG. This is really a great car, especially for a family. I have the loaded model (leather, sunroof, heated seats, JB Nav & Bluetooth). Feels like a luxury car without the price tag. I purchased it for $16,500."

Great fuel mileage!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, speed, nimbleness, reliability."

Cons: "Not very exciting styling, but I knew that."

"A car enthusiast impression of this car is that of a sedate sedan. Quite the opposite! This car has an excellent pick-up not expected on a small gas engine/electric motor combination. This translates to a pleasant driving experience on everyday commutes. It is a solid built reliable vehicle well worth its price. The interior is comfortable enough for four full size adults and more. The trunk is of decent size (remember that the batteries take a litlle trunk space). All in all, a great buy!"

best one yet

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"i have purchased toyota car,s and van's since 1985.with at least one or two each year.my wife has a 2011 avalon limted and i just purchased a 2011 camery. it has the four an what a nice sound it has. i never know that it running.just about the best one i have ever had."

quiet, comfortable cruiser

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"very quiet, comfortable ride, decent acceleration with the 4 cyl., very good gas mileage, nice sounding optional jbl stereo, would buy again even with all the recent negative publicity regarding the gas pedal recall"

Great Car - Trouble in the Snow

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I've had my V6 Camry for about two years and outside of it's performance in the snow, I've been very happy with it. I get very good gas mileage and when I put it in SportShift it's very fun to drive. Plenty of get-up-and-go! In the snow, i have some difficulty getting up even slight inclines. The traction control powers down the engine, as it should, but in doing so also reduces my chances of making it up any hills. I would recommend this car unless you drive a fair amount in the snow. The price was very reasonable and you'll love the dependability and power!"