2009 Toyota Camry

Based on 1631 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great Car,

By on Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Overall a great car, I am totally satisfied. Traded in a Nissan Versa which was trouble since I bought new in 2008. The Camry has made me a much happier driver. Its comfortable, gets great MPG, and it is much, much faster than the Versa . I usually get 38-39 MPG with mixed driving, and if i really try i can get the Camry can give me 40-42 MPG. Only downside is if you want it to go fast (and believe me, it boogies) you really have to give it gas and it will put a ding in your MPG's. I Guarantee, you WILL get higher than the EPA estimated Miles per gallon, I did with minor driving habit modifications. If you don't do any modfications, you will get the EPA estimated 33 MPG. i have always exceeded that number though. Overall great, comfortable, smooth family car with Great fuel economy. The alternative is the Nissan Altima, which i was also considering. You get less equipment with the Altima I noticed. No bluetooth, no premium sound, no powerseat, No HID headlights, no LED taillights, and less versatility as the rear seats do not fold down like they do in the Camry. On the plus side, you get more power 198 hp->Altima compared to 187->Camry. What it came down to was price, I went with the least expensive CPO, with the lowest price and bountiful options, a great buy!"

quiet, comfortable cruiser

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"very quiet, comfortable ride, decent acceleration with the 4 cyl., very good gas mileage, nice sounding optional jbl stereo, would buy again even with all the recent negative publicity regarding the gas pedal recall"

WOW! I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I bought a 2009 Camry Hybrid. I just want to drive, and drive and drive. It's loaded with everything! The leather seats are comfortable. I'm 6'-1" and I feel like the seats were custom made for just for me. My wife loves the seats too! We took it on a 680 mile trip. We averaged 42.5 mpg at 70 mph. I can get over 40 MPG around town if I really watch my speed. I have had to learn to drive slower, and you know what, that's not so bad. This car is really quiet. My wife is a quiet person and I can hear every word she says. The blue tooth is great. I can hear everthing said on it and people can hear me just fine. The heated seats work fast. I love it on cold mornings. The 4 disc sound system is great. My 92 year old aunt was able to get in and out of this car very easily. The fold down rear seats give extra room for more space in the trunk. It does have a smaller trunk but for me that is not a problem. The electric moon roof works great. I'm surprised how quiet it is inside this car when the moon roof is open. My wife and I like the dual heat and cool control system. It looks good and I get a lot of great comments about it. I have absolutely no complaints about it. If you want a mid size car that looks great, gets 40 + MPG and is comfortable, then buy this car."

09 CAMRY HYBRID

By on Friday, October 10, 2008

"Rides and handles llike a Japanese car. I'm partial to German cars (retired an 01 BMW M5); but definately is OK! Knock down 40 MPG diriving fwys (better here) and surface streets (generally less MPG). Don't get moon roof. So noisy on fwy can't hear radio or passengers (sometimes a plus). GPS is counter intuitive. Voice doesn't work. Bluetooth is fabulous. Trunck is miniscule. Like the pass thru and the fold down back seats."

Extremely Impressed

By on Monday, May 12, 2008

"I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid which I purchased in 2006. I have 57000 miles on it and it still rides like a new vehicle. I average between 35.7 and 41 miles per gallon in mixed driving."