2009 Toyota Camry

Based on 1629 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Love this car but..

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Nice drive. Safe drive. Comfortable"

Cons: "Would buy this used, too"

"This model had some transmission issues. Most or all have been cured by the fact that the transmission had to be replaced. The replacement was under warranty. It's been perfect since then. I would definitely trust a used one. The reliability and response of the V6 is wonderful and a great safety feature. Great in snow, on highway and in town."

I Just Love This Car So Much!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable & Economical"

Cons: "Nothing Yet!"

"This car is so comfortable and economical. It's estimated MPG is 34, but I can easily get 35, 36 & sometimes 37 MPG. This is really a great car, especially for a family. I have the loaded model (leather, sunroof, heated seats, JB Nav & Bluetooth). Feels like a luxury car without the price tag. I purchased it for $16,500."

Great fuel mileage!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, speed, nimbleness, reliability."

Cons: "Not very exciting styling, but I knew that."

"A car enthusiast impression of this car is that of a sedate sedan. Quite the opposite! This car has an excellent pick-up not expected on a small gas engine/electric motor combination. This translates to a pleasant driving experience on everyday commutes. It is a solid built reliable vehicle well worth its price. The interior is comfortable enough for four full size adults and more. The trunk is of decent size (remember that the batteries take a litlle trunk space). All in all, a great buy!"

best one yet

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"i have purchased toyota car,s and van's since 1985.with at least one or two each year.my wife has a 2011 avalon limted and i just purchased a 2011 camery. it has the four an what a nice sound it has. i never know that it running.just about the best one i have ever had."

Great Car,

By on Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Overall a great car, I am totally satisfied. Traded in a Nissan Versa which was trouble since I bought new in 2008. The Camry has made me a much happier driver. Its comfortable, gets great MPG, and it is much, much faster than the Versa . I usually get 38-39 MPG with mixed driving, and if i really try i can get the Camry can give me 40-42 MPG. Only downside is if you want it to go fast (and believe me, it boogies) you really have to give it gas and it will put a ding in your MPG's. I Guarantee, you WILL get higher than the EPA estimated Miles per gallon, I did with minor driving habit modifications. If you don't do any modfications, you will get the EPA estimated 33 MPG. i have always exceeded that number though. Overall great, comfortable, smooth family car with Great fuel economy. The alternative is the Nissan Altima, which i was also considering. You get less equipment with the Altima I noticed. No bluetooth, no premium sound, no powerseat, No HID headlights, no LED taillights, and less versatility as the rear seats do not fold down like they do in the Camry. On the plus side, you get more power 198 hp->Altima compared to 187->Camry. What it came down to was price, I went with the least expensive CPO, with the lowest price and bountiful options, a great buy!"