2009 Toyota Camry

Based on 1550 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Awesome Car!

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"I love this car. The only I miss is having a V6; which is available for purchase was not an option when buying used. Even without the V6 - it is quick. The car is big and I feel super comfortable in it. I have some bigger friends and they fit comfortably. The sounds system is amazing for being stock. The gas milage is also pretty good. I do not get the 35 miles per gallon like I've heard claimed, but I do average about 27 to 30. I love the car!"

nice car

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"very good car"

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"My girlfriend and I where looking for a good car with good gas mileage. We looked at everything from Mazda6's to Accords and find the the Camry SE V6 blew them all out the water. From power to comfort the Camry has it all. We bought all the service package they offered us ( I know what a waste of money) but when you can transfer it to your next Toyota and free tires replacement not a bad deal. Gas mileage was a great plus for us not only can we have the power to marge onto highway traffic we got 360miles to the tank. May not seem like that much but going from an SUV getting 13miles to the gallon that a HUGE improvement."

Needs improvement

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Many blind spots. Very difficult to judge how much room you have when backing up. The trunk is too high or the back window too small to give a clear rear view. There is hardly any pick up first thing in the morning. I am afraid to pass another car for fear that the Camry can't get up enough power to make the pass. The interior is great and very comfortable. The overall design is very chunky-looking, no sleekness about it. Average about 25 mph in the city. Safety feature and reliabilty were the reasons that I bought another Camry, but if I found another car with more visibility and style I would buy it."

Not What I Expected

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"So far I have only had this car for a month and it was not at all what I expected a Toyota Camry to be. It hesitates when accelerting, the cruise control speeds up fast when your going up a hill making it burn gas faster, it is not as good as they say it is on gas, and every little thing that hits the car scratches the paint to the metal. I best gas mileage I have gotten is 22 in town and 26 on the highway. I am very disappointed with the quality of this car."