2009 Toyota Camry

Based on 1539 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

the best car i ever owned

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "the best very fun 2 drive"

"the car has very low miles and one owner and in great condition"

I love this car

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pros: "nice handleing, a pleasure to drive, comfortable ."

"This car has never needed anything but regular maintenance. It is a pleasure to drive,gets great gas mileage and has nice exterior lines"

Bullet Proof Automobile

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Value keeper"

"The car has not given me any trouble, ever. I was broken into once at the airport. The miles per gallon could be better getting 30 mpg on highway, but I try to fly. Good looking car with a quite drive. Love all the options and mine is decked out, to the max. My wife drive a Mercedes so mine is always a Toyota (the common person car). I love it, specialty when we buy gas."

Great value, comfort, fuel economy and reliability

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Interior ergonomics, seat comfort, 30+ mpg"

Cons: "LE suspension too soft from factory"

"Only knock on this car is the suspension, specifically cornering and front end squat when braking to stop quickly. I installed a Megan Racing strut tower brace that significantly improved handling/cornering and replaced poor performing Hankook tires with Yokohama Avid Ascend tires that also significantly improved handling and cornering. The car now has solid and predictable handling characteristics. What surprised me after owning a 99 and 04 Camry is why did Toyota allow the suspension to get this mushy and uneasy? Overall you can't go wrong with a Camry and I would recommend it to people who value comfort and reliability over being a wanna' be road warrior in a mid-sized sedan."

Quiet, comfortable, fuel efficient ride!

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, reliable, fuel efficient"

Cons: "Small trunk due to battery pack"

"I bought this Toyota Camry Hybrid new and have owned it for now over 8 years and have 138,000 miles on it. It has been an incredibly reliable vehicle for me. Early models, such as this one, were still made in Japan. I have only had 2 items that needed attention, both expected. The water pump was replaced at 90K miles and the rear brakes were resurfaced and pads replaced at 120K miles. I still have 7mm on the original front brakes at 138K miles, thanks to the regen system on the hybrid synergy drive. After 8 years, the battery pack seems to be working just fine. In terms of fuel efficiency, I consistently get 36-38mpg in the winter months and typically over 40mpg during the summer months. Driving through the Colorado Rockies does not seem to impact the excellent gas mileage. JBL sound system is excellent. Overall it is a comfortable ride and road noise is practically non existent. Last but not least, the car has excellent weight distribution and when equipped with snow tires, is very stable and practically unstoppable in the snow, and we do get plenty of it around here. Overall the car is a great combination of comfort, power, and fuel efficiency."