2008 Toyota Camry

Based on 1602 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

I Just Love This Car So Much!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable & Economical"

Cons: "Nothing Yet!"

"This car is so comfortable and economical. It's estimated MPG is 34, but I can easily get 35, 36 & sometimes 37 MPG. This is really a great car, especially for a family. I have the loaded model (leather, sunroof, heated seats, JB Nav & Bluetooth). Feels like a luxury car without the price tag. I purchased it for $16,500."

Great fuel mileage!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, speed, nimbleness, reliability."

Cons: "Not very exciting styling, but I knew that."

"A car enthusiast impression of this car is that of a sedate sedan. Quite the opposite! This car has an excellent pick-up not expected on a small gas engine/electric motor combination. This translates to a pleasant driving experience on everyday commutes. It is a solid built reliable vehicle well worth its price. The interior is comfortable enough for four full size adults and more. The trunk is of decent size (remember that the batteries take a litlle trunk space). All in all, a great buy!"

best one yet

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"i have purchased toyota car,s and van's since 1985.with at least one or two each year.my wife has a 2011 avalon limted and i just purchased a 2011 camery. it has the four an what a nice sound it has. i never know that it running.just about the best one i have ever had."

quiet, comfortable cruiser

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"very quiet, comfortable ride, decent acceleration with the 4 cyl., very good gas mileage, nice sounding optional jbl stereo, would buy again even with all the recent negative publicity regarding the gas pedal recall"

Great Car - Trouble in the Snow

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I've had my V6 Camry for about two years and outside of it's performance in the snow, I've been very happy with it. I get very good gas mileage and when I put it in SportShift it's very fun to drive. Plenty of get-up-and-go! In the snow, i have some difficulty getting up even slight inclines. The traction control powers down the engine, as it should, but in doing so also reduces my chances of making it up any hills. I would recommend this car unless you drive a fair amount in the snow. The price was very reasonable and you'll love the dependability and power!"