2008 Toyota Camry

Based on 1602 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great Car - Trouble in the Snow

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I've had my V6 Camry for about two years and outside of it's performance in the snow, I've been very happy with it. I get very good gas mileage and when I put it in SportShift it's very fun to drive. Plenty of get-up-and-go! In the snow, i have some difficulty getting up even slight inclines. The traction control powers down the engine, as it should, but in doing so also reduces my chances of making it up any hills. I would recommend this car unless you drive a fair amount in the snow. The price was very reasonable and you'll love the dependability and power!"

WOW! I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I bought a 2009 Camry Hybrid. I just want to drive, and drive and drive. It's loaded with everything! The leather seats are comfortable. I'm 6'-1" and I feel like the seats were custom made for just for me. My wife loves the seats too! We took it on a 680 mile trip. We averaged 42.5 mpg at 70 mph. I can get over 40 MPG around town if I really watch my speed. I have had to learn to drive slower, and you know what, that's not so bad. This car is really quiet. My wife is a quiet person and I can hear every word she says. The blue tooth is great. I can hear everthing said on it and people can hear me just fine. The heated seats work fast. I love it on cold mornings. The 4 disc sound system is great. My 92 year old aunt was able to get in and out of this car very easily. The fold down rear seats give extra room for more space in the trunk. It does have a smaller trunk but for me that is not a problem. The electric moon roof works great. I'm surprised how quiet it is inside this car when the moon roof is open. My wife and I like the dual heat and cool control system. It looks good and I get a lot of great comments about it. I have absolutely no complaints about it. If you want a mid size car that looks great, gets 40 + MPG and is comfortable, then buy this car."

09 CAMRY HYBRID

By on Friday, October 10, 2008

"Rides and handles llike a Japanese car. I'm partial to German cars (retired an 01 BMW M5); but definately is OK! Knock down 40 MPG diriving fwys (better here) and surface streets (generally less MPG). Don't get moon roof. So noisy on fwy can't hear radio or passengers (sometimes a plus). GPS is counter intuitive. Voice doesn't work. Bluetooth is fabulous. Trunck is miniscule. Like the pass thru and the fold down back seats."

Extremely Impressed

By on Monday, May 12, 2008

"I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid which I purchased in 2006. I have 57000 miles on it and it still rides like a new vehicle. I average between 35.7 and 41 miles per gallon in mixed driving."

Outstanding!

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Great car! Traded an Avalon for the Camry Hybrid and noticed very little difference in comfort. In 3 weeks of mixed highway and city driving, I am averaging just over 37 mpg, and on a long highway stretch after refilling the tank, I was able to get 39.7 mpg! I'm told the best mileage comes after 3k miles, so if it gets even better, I'll be really happy. It's also fun to "learn" to drive smarter and enhance the already great gas mileage. Overall, a very safe, smooth, quiet (luxury car ride) and economical car that I'd recommend to everyone."